𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

"I don't know how to say this any plainer

"I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi Do have to work together." Sam said as she stood by Miguel's side before nodding toward Alaska and Demetri who shared the chair, "Look at Demetri and Alaska, they're the best of friends!"

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work." Chris shook his head from the couch, "I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like.."

"Oil and vinegar?" Nathanial questioned.

"No, not salad dressing." Chris shook his head, "I would say like British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation."

"They were friends, dipshit." Mitch said his way, annoyed.

"Not at WrestleMania three, Penis Breath." Chris said back quickly as Alaska hid a laugh.

"Okay, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath." Ass Face said quickly as Alaska stood up, leaving Demetri in the chair.

"Ass Face with Penis Breath, shut your talker." Alaska said as she snapped her fingers at him, "You guys are acting like little children, little children are so stupid."

"Screw this, lets go." Mitch said as he stood up, Bert doing the same.

"Sit down." Alaska demanded the smaller boy as he hurried and took a seat.

"Hey, pussy!" Demetri shouted as Mitch began walking out, "This is exactly what these assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. Alaska, no offense , but you too."

"No offense taken." Alaska said as she rose her hands, "If anything, i'm triple asshole."

"So was I! Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang- weird name, by the way, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it! I'm sorry for all the 'assholes' I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but it's an emotional time."

"Damn, Meat." Alaska said as she put a arm around her friend, "You should be president."

Mitch sat back down with Bert as Demetri sighed in relief, "Now, where do we start?"

"Aw, I think your cat wants to come in." Bert gushed as they listened to the loud meowing from outside, "Here kitty, kitty."

"I'm not surprised, I tend to attract pussy." Alaska said with a smirk as she popped her collar on her jacket and gave a finger gun.

"I didn't know you had a cat." Miguel spoke toward Sam.

"We don't." she said just as Berts small body flew through the kitchen window. Alaskas jaw dropped in disbelief as she pulled him up quickly, making sure no glass hit his face before her body turned to find Hawk, Kyler, and two others boys from Cobrs Kai walk in.