𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Alaska sat awkwardly in the uncomfortable, cold chair

Alaska sat awkwardly in the uncomfortable, cold chair. The metal froze on the back of her legs. Juvie and the hospital smelt oddly similar. They made Alaska feel the same too, out of place and uncomfortable. People were sobbing, talking, yelling in both places. Only difference is there were security guards watching your every mood here.

"Alaska." a voice brought her out of the anxious look around the room. Alaska eyes snapped forward as they softened, a small smile forming on her lips as she went to stand before remembering they told her they weren't allowed to touch each other, "What are you doing here?"

"I was worried about you." Alaska said as Robby sat infront of her. His face was swollen, a black eye and busted lip. She wanted so badly to reach across the table and comfort him, she felt so helpless just staring at him, "I missed you."

"You did?" he asked her with a sad smile, "Are you mad at me?"

"Yeah, I am." Alaska said as he gave her a sad look, "But I know you, and I know you didn't do anything on purpose. I'm so sorry this is how it had to be, and i'm sorry it took me so long to come and see you."

"It's okay, i'm just glad you're here." Robby said quickly as Alaska gave a sad smile toward him, "I haven't gotten many visitors, just your dads lawyers."

"They're really fighting for you to get a shorter sentence. They're really good, I did background checks on all of them." Alaska said quickly as Robbys face softened at her words, "Are you okay? Your face.."

"Some of the guys in here just got a little rough." Robby spoke as Alaska reached across and grabbed his hand suddenly. He was freezing, he had always been warm.

"Hey! No touching." the guard warned as Alaska pulled her hand away quickly, not bothering to look his way.

"This isn't fair, i'm so sorry." Alaska apologized to Robby as if any of it was her fault, spoke like she was the cause of something, "I'm gonna get you out of here really soon. I put a tape recorder in my dads office when the lawyers came, I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't think we'll get you out soon."

Robby stared at her a moment, like he didn't believe her before a smile formed on his face, "You're serious?"

"As serious as an overdose." she spoke, a smile on her lips as Robby grinned and laughed.

"Jesus, thank you. I- I can pay you-" he began before she cut him off quickly.

"Don't worry about it. I just care about getting you out of here, safer. Do you have anywhere to stay once you get released? Have you talked to your mom?" Alaska went on, speaking fast because she knew they didn't have all the time in the world.

Robbys face fell slightly as he shook his head, "Shes at a rehab center."

"My dad says you can stay in the guest bed room, i'll talk to your mom about it." Alaska nodded as Robby gave her a guilty look, "We have the money to."