44. Surprise!

Mina's Pov

I called Y/n on the phone earlier, asking her to come to my office after her work today. I have the best surprise to give her.

Y/n carefully opened the door. I watched her peek her head through the door as I smiled.

"Baby! You're here!" I stood up from my seat as I walked over to her. She opened the door and closed it behind her before walking towards me.

"Mina, I missed you!" Y/n hugged me as she placed her head on my chest.

"What do you mean? Silly! I saw you yesterday at the park." I chuckled as I ruffled through her soft hair.

"Are you not excited to see me?" Y/n pulled away, pouting. My heart began pounding. Her face was so damn cute, and my heart couldn't handle it.

"N-No, I am! I-I..." I nervously spoke, trying to hide my blush.

"You're blushing! It's so cute!" Y/n gently held onto my cheek as we stared at one another.

Then the door suddenly opened as I panicked and let go of Y/n.

"Ms. Myoui I-" Jihyo walks in as we all sighed in relief.

"Ah, it's just you, Jihyo," I replied as I took a few deep breaths.

"Damn, is my existence not important or something?" Jihyo joked around as Y/n chuckled.

"Ah yeah yeah, whatever," Mina jokingly scoffed as Jihyo giggled.

"Anyways, here are the files for the upcoming investors." Jihyo handed me the papers before walking out.

"Y/n, I have a surprise for you." I walked over to my desk and shuffled through the table to find my surprise.

Y/n was patiently waiting, sitting on a chair as I turned around and showed her a DVD of the movie she was the main lead.

"It's your movie! I personally asked the director to send a copy!" I excitedly told her as her face lit up.

"Y-You mean you got the DVD even before it was released to the public yet?" I handed Y/n the DVD as she excitedly looked at it.

"Yes! Of course!" I smiled at her.

Y/n's smile is the best thing in the world. That's a face I want to wake up next to every day... AH, wait, I thought too far ahead. Omg, Mina, calm down!

"Can we please watch it!" Y/n looked at me with her puppy eyes as I became flustered.

"Sure! Want to watch it at my house?" I suggested to her as she seemed excited.

"Okay!" She smiled at me.

How cute of her!

-

At Mina's house~

"Wah! I'm always surprised your house is so large!" Y/n's eyes widened as she quickly walked into my house.

"Come, let's go watch the movie," I told her as I motioned her to follow me.

"Where are we going? Your living room is over there." She pointed at the living room behind us as I brought her somewhere else.

"There is a special room I wanted to show you..." I turned my head towards her and smiled.

"Huh? Okay," Y/n, being puzzled, still complied.

I brought her into one of my rooms with a built-in movie theater.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Y/n shouted in amazement.

"I remembered how much it would've meant to you to watch your own movie in a home movie theater," I told her. She couldn't hold back her smile.

"Mina..." Y/n began tearing up as I panicked.

"W-Why are you crying?!" I ran up to Y/n and held her in my arms.

"T-This is too much..." Y/n was stuttering, unable to speak clearly.

"A-Ah, sorry... would you like to watch it in the living room?" I suggested as I didn't know why she was crying.

"N-No, I mean... everything you've done for me. Like giving me this opportunity to be in a movie and other things. It's so much, and I'm so thankful, but I haven't been able to repay it back..." She admitted.

"Y/n... our relationship together basically just started. We have our whole lives together, and this means you have a lifetime of opportunities to repay me." I told her as I held onto her tighter.

"Even if I'm saying this, your love is enough to repay me."  I leaned my mouth closer to her ear as I whispered to her.

"Ah! You are so cheesy!!" Y/n giggled as she lightly slapped my shoulders.

"I know I am. Come on, let's watch your movie together." I chuckled as I let go of her.

I told her to sit as I prepared popcorn and put it on the DVD. After getting the popcorn and putting in the DVD, I sat next to Y/n and held onto her hand.

We watched her movie as she was amazed and at the same time cringed at seeing herself in the film. I felt happy seeing her in her own film for the first time. She finally accomplished her dreams and goals.

This was the moment I realized I accomplished mine too.

I fell in love with a girl in elementary school. Who I thought would never love me back, and I kept fighting my thoughts every day because I had no hope she would, but my heart kept telling me otherwise.

Now that I'm here and dating her. My dreams have come true, and the one true dream I've had since I was a kid came true.

I am happy, and I feel so damn happy. Y/n, you indeed are the love of my life.