9. Flirty Drunk

Third Person Pov

Y/n spent the rest of the night drinking with Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon. She even got a bit closer with flirty Sana and Momo.

Although, Mina sat there with a straight face on. She kept her gaze on Y/n, watching her as she drank.

"Another shot!" Y/n drunkenly said as she was on her 3rd bottle. Y/n raised her hand, asking Jihyo to pour her another shot.

"Hey, you should stop drinking." Mina took the glass out of her hands.

"Whyyyy? Ms. Myoui! The fun was just getting started!" Y/n seemed so free-willed that Mina was surprised.

"You are drinking too much! It's bad for you." Mina kept moving the glass away from Y/n.

"Come on, live a little! It's my first time drinking." Y/n kept laughing. Mina shook her head.

"Fine, if you don't want me to continue, then I'll find a way!" Y/n stood up and walked towards Sana.

Sana was already drunk as she drank a lot. Y/n went closer to her as she tripped on air and fell on Sana. (A mess, I tell you).

"Hey, cutie!" Sana said as she wrapped her arms around Y/n. Sana is the flirty and affectionate type of drunk.

"You are soft!" Y/n was on Sana's lap as she hugged Sana.

"Want to kiss me?" Sana suddenly asked as Y/n pulled away a bit and looked at her.

Y/n unconsciously leaned in as Sana was about to kiss her.

Suddenly, Mina stood up from her seat and blocked the kiss with her hand.

"The kiss smelled like roses," Sana said as Y/n couldn't contain her laughter.

"That was my first kiss!" Y/n said as she was about to doze off.

"You are coming with me." Mina firmly said as she held onto Y/n's hand and dragged her away from Sana.

"Sana, stop flirting with everyone you see!" Mina scolded Sana, but she was already trying to kiss Momo.

"I think we should call it a day," Mina told everyone as Jihyo and Nayeon were singing loudly, and Jeongyeon was leaning on Nayeon.

Mina face palmed herself looking at everyone. What a mess...

Mina turned her head and faced Y/n. Mina suddenly smiled. She thought Y/n looked funny when she was drunk. She also thought she looked adorable.

"Ms. Myoui! You are smiling! It looks cute!" Y/n suddenly said as Mina became red and stopped smiling.

"I wasn't. You saw wrong." Mina glanced away.

"No! I saw it!" Y/n happily said.

"Anyways, sit there. I will take you home," Mina said as she made Y/n sit.

Mina carefully brought everyone outside and asked the taxi to take everyone except Y/n home.

Mina went back into the restaurant and sighed in relief. She saw Y/n laying her head on the table as she thought she was sleeping. She walked closer towards Y/n.

"Y/n, you truly are such an interesting person." She played with Y/n's hair. Then Y/n started moving as Mina jerked back.

"Let's go then since you are awake." She said as Y/n lifted her head and stared at Mina.

"Ms. Myoui, I am sure you hear this all the time. But you are the prettiest person I have ever seen." Y/n smiled as Mina couldn't contain herself, her face was red as hell.

Mina called her driver and as he arrived at the front, Mina held onto Y/n's hand and walked her to the car.

"Ms. Myoui, where would you like me to go?" The driver asked.

"To Y/n's home," Mina said as the driver nodded.

Mina knew her address since Y/n had to put it in her resume.

Y/n then fell asleep on the drive home as her head was dangling. Mina noticed and placed Y/n's head on her shoulder.

When they arrived, Mina carried Y/n to the front of her house.

Mina rang the door as Y/n's sister opened the door.

"May I help you, stranger?" Young-mi seemed alarmed.

"Y-Yes, I am here to drop off your sister." Mina smiled at her. She had a soft spot for kids.

"Oh, what happened to her?" Young-mi pointed at Y/n on Mina's side.

"She was drinking with friends," Mina answered.

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to her?" Young-mi's eyebrows furrowed.

"I assure you not," Mina said.

"Well, you can place her on the couch. If she doesn't wake up tomorrow, then you will be hearing from me." Mina thought Y/n's sister had a lot of savage energy.

"Of course," Mina said before placing Y/n gently on the couch, giving her sleeping face one more look.

"You may leave now, or else I'll call the cops," Young-mi said as she pointed to the door.

"Okay, I will leave now. Can you please not let Y/n know I dropped her off?" Mina asked Young-mi a favor.

"Fine, but it'll require a $5 payment for me to close my mouth." As Mina pulled out her wallet, she gave her $5 before walking out.

Young-mi was surprised. She was kidding about the payment part. But she shrugged it off and closed the door.