12. Secretary Kim

Y/n's Pov

This is the first day I will start working as Ms. Myoui's secretary.

Jeez, the only experience I have with being a secretary was when I watched the Kdrama, What's Wrong with Secretary Kim.

Honestly, I know how unrealistic Kdrama shows can be, so I don't expect much.

I still wonder why Ms. Myoui hired me as a secretary when she could've hired someone more competent.

As I walked into the building, I quickly went to Ms. Myoui's office.

"Good morning, Ms. Myoui." I bowed to her as I saw she was sitting at the desk. She seemed hard at work.

When she focuses on her work, she looks so pretty and attractive, not going to lie. I bet she has a boyfriend or girlfriend.

"Good morning." She glanced up from her papers and took off her glasses. That was... hot.

"I am not sure what to do as a secretary..." I awkwardly said as I started fidgeting with my fingers.

"Well, as a secretary, you will be the one to organize my meetings, take important phone calls, manage databases, create reports, etc." She explained as my jaw dropped.

"But, don't worry, I won't make you do all of that at once. The most important thing you need to do as my secretary is... stay around me often." She suddenly said as I felt my heart beat faster by a bit.

What did she mean by that? That could've been quickly taken differently.

"Okay," I replied as I held a smile on my face.

"For today, I need you to stay by me and observe my work. At least by that way, you can understand how to do your job efficiently." She stood up and pulled an extra chair next to hers.

I nodded and walked towards the chair, and sat down.

"Also, are you free today?" She was staring at me, and I felt a bit flustered.

"I am free today since I don't have to work at the cafe," I told her as she faintly smiled while turning her head.

"I have an important errand to run after work today. If you don't mind, can you come with me?" She asked.

"Sure, I am willing to go." I smiled at her.

I kept staring at her face... She has such silky smooth skin. I already knew that, but looking somewhat up close, she is gorgeous.

"Y/n?" She called out as I snapped back to reality.

"Y-yes?"

My heart fluttered, hearing her say my name with that golden voice of hers.

"You seem to be staring at me?" She tucked her hair behind her ear as her cheeks were a bit red.

"Oh, sorry, I was thinking about something..." I awkwardly said.

"Okay, but don't stare too much" She quietly laughed and smiled a bit as I giggled.

I like it when she smiles.

As time passed by, I watched what she did throughout the day. I made sure to follow her everywhere she went as I wrote down events she did. I believe I am starting to understand how to become a secretary.

-

After work, I went outside the building, following Ms. Myoui. We then went to the car as she was driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Somewhere."

I wondered where that somewhere is...

I yawned since I was tired from staying up all night. I will be honest. I spent most of my night watching kdramas and reading.

"Tired?" Ms. Myoui asked as she was driving.

"Just a bit..." I awkwardly chuckled.

"You can sleep, and I will wake you up when we are there." She said as I was a bit surprised.

"O-Okay..." I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep.

-

"Wake up, Y/n." I woke up to Ms. Myoui shaking my arm as she was close to my face. I felt startled.

"We are here now." She said as she warmly smiled.

I couldn't contain myself. My heart started rapidly beating by the proximity of our faces. If one of us leaned in, we would've been kissing...

What am I thinking?!

I quickly backed up and hit my back on the door. I winced in pain a bit.

"Are you okay?!" She reached her hand over to me as I quickly opened the door and went out the car.

"Yes! I'm great! Better than ever!" I enthusiastically said.

She then chuckled and went out of the car. I glanced around to see where we were. Turns out we are at a shopping mall.

"Are you planning to buy something?" I asked her as I walked next to her.

"You could say something like that..." She answered as I followed after her.

Once she spotted a store, we walked in. The store was full of formal clothing, and maybe this is where she gets all of her outfits.

As she saw an outfit she liked, she took it out and measured it on me.

"We don't have the same size." I giggled at her actions.

"Actually, I wanted to buy you clothes." She answered as she tried to figure out if the clothes fit me.

"B-But why? It's so expensive here..."

"Because as my secretary, I want you to have more clothes. You are going to be staying by my side after all." She started smiling.

"Ms. Myoui! You are smiling!" I called her out as she panicked.

"H-Here take this, put it on." She suddenly handed me outfits and pushed me to the dressing room.

I went inside the dressing room and tried on an outfit. After wearing the first outfit, I went out and asked for Ms. Myoui.

"What do you think?" I asked as I felt nervous. She was sitting down.

"You look stunning." Her jaw dropped. She seemed surprised.

"T-Thank you..." I started blushing at her words.

I went back in and tried on the other outfits after showing them to Ms. Myoui. She approved of all of them.

She gathered all the clothes and bought them. Then she drove me home and walked me to the front of my house.

"Thank you so much for the clothes. I appreciate it. Also, thank you for the ride." I cheerfully smiled at her.

"No problem, have a nice rest of your night. See you tomorrow." She said to me and waved before walking away to her car.

After she left, I walked inside the house.

Overtime... I hope to get better at becoming her secretary... She's such a nice boss, buying me clothes and all.