33. Seeing You Again

Two years later~

"How is the taste of the coffee?" Rosé curiously asked as she was staring at me drinking it.

"It tastes great! What flavor is this?" I asked as I swirled the straw in the coffee cup.

"It's made out of almonds and mocha," Rosé said, quickly glancing at the ingredients she used.

"This is really good! You should sell it!" I suggested as she smiled.

"You are my number one fan! This is why I love you so much!" Rosé walked towards me and hugged me tightly, caressing my back.

Okay... So maybe you are all confused. For the past year, I have finally settled and started dating Rosé. It might be weird that she is my manager, but it's okay.

When we were working together, we became closer to one another. Actually, Rosé was attracted to me first.

Rosé helped me move on from Mina, as she knew all about my past relationship with her, and she told me she would wait until I was ready to date her after she confessed. We ended up clicking really well and started dating.

In all honesty, Rosé is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Love you too." I smiled.

"Get back to work!" Dahyun scolded me before pulling me away from Rosé by my ear.

"I act more as your manager than Rosé does." Dahyun frustratingly said.

"You guys are cute... I want something like that..." Chaeyoung pouted as she poured coffee into a cup.

"Disgusting... out of all people, why did she end up with someone like you? She deserves better." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"I guess it's because I let fate do its thing." I giggled and turned around to the cashier.

As I glanced down at the cashier, a customer came and walked in front of me.

"Hello, welcome! How may I-" I lifted my head and paused as my eyes widened. I froze at the spot. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"M-Ms. Kim?!" Mina spoke. She was heavily surprised.

Fate my ass...

My friends turned around, especially Dahyun. I saw her eyes as she became furious.

"What do you want to order?" I ignored Dahyun and continued serving her, but I didn't glance at Mina. I was too afraid to.

"An americano, please..." She nervously spoke.

I can tell this is a very awkward situation for both of us.

"That'll be $2.30..." I told her as she handed me her card, and I used it to pay for the Americano.

"Your order should be ready shortly." I quietly spoke as I handed her card back.

"Thanks..." Mina took it back and shortly left.

Dahyun came up to my side and held onto my shoulder.

"You should go take a break in Rosé's office. I'll be the one to take care of the cashier. I know this is hard for you." Dahyun offered and understood as I nodded.

"Thanks, Dahyun, I owe you one," I told her before leaving and going into Rosé's office.

"Hey, baby! Why do you look so sad?" Rosé asked worriedly.

"It's nothing... Can I rest here for a moment?" I sat on her couch. She sat next to me on the couch and motioned me to lay on her leg.

I laid on her leg, but as I was trying to rest, all the memories of Mina and I began rushing back. I thought I was over it, but my heart is aching as much as it did before. Now, it's even worse than before because I already have a girlfriend, and it's making me feel guilty.

"Of course, take as long as you need." She softly spoke before she caressed my hair.

I slowly closed my eyes as I felt myself trying my hardest to get rid of my thoughts.

Seeing Mina again is the most challenging thing ever. Out of all people, why do I have to see her again?