48. Moving in

"Have you gotten all your things ready?" Mina asked, she was standing beside my car.

"I believe so, I made sure to check my room twice." I replied as I walked to the back of my car and opened my trunk.

I picked up a heavy box as my nose scrunched up by how heavy the box is.

"Let me help you with that," Mina walked over and took the box from my hands.

"Thanks, babe" I told her, smiling.

"Of course, I wouldn't want my little star actor to have back pains." Mina flirtatiously said as she carried my box inside.

I grabbed another box and followed behind Mina.

Mina placed down the box in her room, her room was very neat and tidy. I placed down my box as well.

"I really like your room." I told her as I glanced around. It's a modern beautiful room, I can't believe i'm living here!

I walked up to her big window, looking out at the beautiful view.

"Do you?" Mina walked up behind me and back hugged me as I laid my head on her chest.

"I do, and the best thing is... i'm happy to be here with you." I chuckled while smiling.

"Baby, I'm happy you're moving in," Mina laid her chin on my shoulder.

"You know, call me crazy or call me weird but... I've always thought about how happy i'd be when I wake up next to you, seeing your face." Mina admitted, causing me to blush.

"Ah jeez, you're not crazy or weird, I think about that too." I turned my head to face her, as we stared at one another.

She quickly leaned in and pecked my lips before we glanced away smiling.

"We should probably unpack the rest of your things before someone steals it." Mina said as she let go of the hug.

We ended up unpacking all the boxes from the car and Mina helped me place some of my belongings from the box in the room.

After we finished, Mina and I were starving as we wanted to eat something.

"Want to order food?" I suggested as Mina shook her head.

"No... how about we cook food together?" Mina suggested.

"Let's call it our first home cooked meal together after moving in?" Mina seemed excited to cook with me.

"Hah, okay cutie! Whatever you say!" I chuckled and nodded while smiling.

"What would you like to cook though?" I asked.

"I've been craving Korean Fried Chicken, do you think we could make it?" Mina said.

"Sure! I wanna eat it with Japchae!" I added on as she became excited, smiling with her gummy smile.

"Do we have all the ingredients?" I asked.

"I think so, I bought a lot yesterday for us." Mina said, looking through her pantry.

"Then let's get to cooking!" I reached for an apron in her cabinet and handed her one. Then I wore one as well.

I prepared the chicken as I chopped all the needed ingredients and added in ingredients to season the chicken and coat it. Then I put it in the oil and cooked it. After it cooked I took it out and placed it in the sauce.

"Y/n, can you help me cut the carrots?" Mina asked.

Mina was cutting her other vegetables, she is so good at cooking...

"Sure thing!" I reached for the carrots and placed it on my cutting board.

I took the knife and tried to cut the carrots but the knife moved towards my hand as I cut my finger a bit.

"Agh!" I shouted as I winced in pain.

"Baby! What's wrong?!" Mina came over looking concerned, she held onto my finger and looked at the cut.

"Here, do this real quick, i'll be back with the med kit!" Mina moved my hands towards the sink and poured water on it as my nose scrunched up and my eyes were  squeezed shut from the pain.

"I'm back, here give me your hand." Mina took my hand as she opened up her med kit and carefully placed ointment

"You know, this reminds me of the time you dropped your papers on the floor, causing you to have a paper cut." Mina chuckled.

"Back then, I tried really hard to show I wasn't super concerned. But, I failed to." Mina became embarrassed and flustered.

"Ah! Yeah! I knew something was really off when Jihyo told me that you were acting indifferent to me." I giggled at her being flustered, it's cute.

"I also did try to hide my smile often but it was hard to especially around you." Mina glanced at me, smiling.

"Mina, i'm so happy how far you've grown." I admitted. She paused and glanced up at me, surprised.

"I hear from Jihyo all the time that you now smile at all your coworkers and converse with them." I added on.

"I guess you could say I have been working on it... it's all because someone believed in the fact I could change." Mina felt content with herself.

"Gee... I wonder who that was." I giggled.

"Hehe, I wonder too." She giggled alongside me.

"Go ahead and take a seat in the dining table, i'll come after I finish cooking. I don't want you to get hurt anymore."

I nodded and walked over to the dining table and sat down. We ate our meal together as we enjoyed it, it was super good!

"Y/n, want to watch a show on the couch? I have all the streaming services." Mina asked.

"You do?!" My eyes widened, I was ecstatic.

"Of course!" Mina excitedly said.

"Then can we PLEASEEE watch What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?!" I pleaded, I really wanted to watch it.

"We've watched that like 30 times already," Mina called me out as my mouth opened.

"Please..." I pouted at her, giving my puppy eyes.

"Haha sure, whatever my baby wants she will get." Mina said as I blushed and happily jumped in excitement.

We cleaned up after ourselves and washed the dishes.

After that, we headed to the couch and shared a blanket together. Mina put on the show as after sometime she wrapped her arms around me and we were cuddling together.

Cuddling her always feels so warm and comforting. Now it's truly started to feel like i'm home.

I'm home with Myoui Mina, god isn't that incredible?