40. Accept Me

Y/n's Pov

"Ready to go inside?" I asked Mina. She was fidgeting with her fingers.

We were inside her car, outside of my house. She has been hesitant to leave the car for a few minutes now.

"Y-Yes..." She nervously said. She grabbed the extra bouquet of flower she bought and held onto it.

"Let's go," I walked out of the car as she followed along with me.

Once I opened the front door, I spotted Young-mi and my mom in the kitchen.

"Perfect timing, Y/n! I just finished cooking seaweed soup and a lot of other dishes." My mom excitedly said as she motioned Young-mi to carry the plates to the table.

I moved forward as Mina followed behind me closely. She was extremely nervous, and I could tell because her hand was tightly holding the bottom of my jacket.

"Oh? Who is this, Y/n?" My mom smirked at me as I was a bit flustered.

"Mom, Youngmi, this is Mina. My girlfriend." I admitted as my mom and Young-mi both gasped.

Mina was startled, and she wasn't sure if that was a good reaction or not. She seemed to become more worried.

"Y/n has a girlfriend?!" Young-mi shouted in excitement.

"Wow, who would've thought my daughter actually found someone! As I was just losing hope!" My mom jokingly said as I rolled my eyes.

I just realized I never told my family about Rosé. Oh well...

"Come inside, Mina! We have plenty of food, so I hope you will be joining us for dinner today." My mom wheeled into the living room and motioned Mina to go inside as she listened.

"It's nice to meet you," Mina said as she greeted my mom.

"Nice to meet you! Sorry, I can't formally greet you by bowing. Well, for obvious reasons." My mom giggled as she glanced down at her wheelchair, Mina chuckled.

They seemed to get along really well.

"Hey! You!" Young-mi rushed towards Mina while pointing at her.

"You are the one who gave me $5!" She said as I was confused.

"Right! I was the one who did!" Mina smiled while saying it.

"I have one question." My sister began interrogating Mina.

"Do you play video games?" She asked. I scoffed at her question.

"Of course I do!" Mina replied as my sister smiled.

"Alright, Y/n. She's good with me. I approve!" Young-mi excitedly said.

"You're silly," I ruffled through Young-mi's hair.

"Do you need any help?" Mina suddenly headed towards the kitchen where my mom was to ask her.

"Do you know how to cook jajangmyeon?" She asked Mina as I was startled.

"Mom! You just met her, and you are asking her to cook already?"

"No, no! It's okay. I am willing to cook! I know how to make it." Mina offered.

"Okay, I will leave you and Y/n to cook. Young-mi and I have to... buy something..." My mom suddenly said before winking at me and leaving with Young-mi.

"Your mom and your sister are so sweet." She smiled while chopping the ingredients.

"I'm glad they seem to like me." Mina genuinely seemed happy.

I went behind her and back hugged her.

"Hey, what is with this all of a sudden? What if your family sees it?" Mina said as I realized she was blushing.

"If they see it, whatever. I just want to be with you." I tightly clung to her stomach.

"Hah, you are too adorable..." Mina flirtatiously said.

Mina started cooking as she finished in no time, and it smelled amazing. She is such a good cook.

"It smells good," I told her as she softly smiled, placing the food in a plater.

I let go of the hug as my mom and my sister returned.

"Looks like you are all done! Let's eat now!" My mom motioned all of us to sit at the dining table, and we all sat down and began eating.

"Thank you, Mina, for joining us for Y/n's father's birthday." My mom said as she was passing Young-mi the noodles.

"It's my pleasure." Mina gladly said.

"Sorry, my husband couldn't be here today to see you. I just know he would have approved of you and Y/n. I can just tell by how you two are. He really would." My mom seemed to reassure Mina as she smiled.

"Thank you, Y/n's dad." Mina suddenly said.

We talked amongst each other, and Mina seemed to click into my family quickly. We watched TV altogether for some time, but eventually, my mom and Young-mi went to bed at nighttime.

"Want to head to my room?" I asked her as she was sort of sleepy.

"Sure." She said as she stood up sleepily. I giggled as I held onto her and pulled her up the stairs.

Once we were in my room, she was amazed.

"Wow, it's so nice! I love it!" She smiled, glancing at my picture wall.

I felt a sudden weird urge. I walked up to Mina and placed my hand on her cheek, intensely staring at her eyes.

I felt myself being unable to control myself. I pulled on the neck of her coat with my hand, removing it from her cheek and pulled her in until our lips were touching as we kissed.

After kissing, I pulled away, out of breath, and hugged her tightly.

"You are finally mine, babe." I flirtatiously said as Mina froze for a minute.

"D-Did you call me babe?" She pushed me away from the hug and had her hands on my shoulder. I could tell she was so flustered.

"Of course I did!" I happily smiled at her. She excitedly pulled me back in for another hug.

"Hey... can you stay over?" I asked her suddenly as she caressed my hair.

"Of course, baby." She smirked as I found myself blushing.

I let go of the hug as I changed into my home clothes and handed her a pair of my clothes.

"You look cute!" I chuckled at her. She was wearing my hoodie and sweatpants.

"Ah jeez, this is really comfortable, actually. It smells just like you." She smelled my hoodie as I giggled.

"Come on, let's go sleep," I told her.

We both lay in bed. She laid her arms around my waist and pulled me in tightly. I loved her warm embrace, and it was truly comforting.

"Goodnight, Y/n." Mina sleepily said.

"Goodnight, Mina," I told her before turning off the lights and heading to bed.