one

°

૮ • ﻌ - ა

°

- I AM SANE especially when i see a grown ass man lying down beside me, cuddling me in his arm. My hand automatically push him out of my bed.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

I found myself covering my body even though i have full clothes on with my blanket. My eyes widen when I find out that the man right infront of me is naked.

He groan in pain as he look at me with his puppy eyes as he pout.

"Why did you woke up so early? and why did you push me out, i want cuddle"

He crawl towards me as i threw all of my plushies and pillows to him so he wouldn't came any closer.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL YOU'RE NAKED IN MY BED ?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! AND HOW DID YOU-"

"What do you mea-"

Finally, he got hit by the reality as he realised what's actually happen. He couldn't help to gasp as he jump in excitement. You found yourself close your eyes tightly, didn't want to look at his naked body.

"KIM Y/N I FINALLY TURN INTO A HUMANNNN, YOUR WISH JUST COME TRUE Y/N-"

He look at you closely, finding a reason why would you closing your eyes in fear. When he realised, he quickly snatch the blanket from you and cover his body.

"YESSS Y/N, ITS SO GOOD TO BE SUCH A HUMAN, OH MY- I HAVE A FIVE FINGERS, I HAVE A-"

"SHUT UP!"

He looks at you in fear before pouting. You just stare at him in disbelief.

"First of all... how the hell did you know my name? also, WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED, NAKED-"

"ITS ME GAM-JA!! YOUR POTATO PUPPY"

"Such a lame jokes-"

"NO! THIS IS ME, THIS IS NOT A JOKE Y/N, THIS IS ME!!! REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR WISHES YESTERDAY NIGHT?! GOD GRANT ONE OF YOUR WISHES WHICH IS-"

"What? That's so stupid man"

You jump off the bed as you push the strange man who can't stop babbling and yapping that he is your gam-ja and god finally grant my wish and bla bla bla. Finally, after a few minutes pushing this big tall grown man to the exit of your house, you let out a heavy breath as you get tired.

"- I never thought human could be this tall and big"

"Thank you for your lame jokes and you can take those blankets with you and DON'T EVER SHOW UP INFRONT OF ME EVER!"

You slam the door shut right infront of his face as you let out a big sigh and walk around the house to find your dog.

"Gam-ja-ah??"

"Gam-ja-ahhh where are you?"

"My potato, where are you, are you playing hide and seek with me hm??"

Even though your gam-ja has finally grown up being a big tall dog yet despite his tall and big body, there's a cute side of him which he only show it for his owner and it's you, kim y/n. That is also the reason why you call him gam-ja because he is indeed a potato.

After a few minutes looking for him, I can't help to get worried because usually when I call him, he will run towards me as fast as he can yet he's not here. But then, out of a sudden, i heard a ruffle sound at the backyard.

"Gam-ja-ah??"

"Y/n!! help me please"

"Hey!! What are you doing in my backyard?! I told you to-"

"You're my only family, how can i survive without you"

"I-"

"I am your gam-ja... please believe me"

You let out a sigh. Your eyes watch him deeply and finally allowed him to get in your house.

"Sit here and don't do anything until i come back okay?"

He nodded eagerly as he sat down where he usually sat at the couch politely waiting for you to comeback. After a while, you comeback with a clothes in your hand and give it to him.

"Go change into this-"

"NOT RIGHT HERE YOU SILLY, GO CHANGE IN THE BATHROOM!"

He dumbfounded blink, taking the clothes and walk away to the bathroom.

"You know where the bathroom is right?"

"Of course i am, i have live in this house for the straight 4 years"

You just nodded weirdly and let him go change. Soon, he comeback with a white t-shirt and a short pants which both of them fit perfectly for him. As soon as both of you have an eye contact, he jump right beside you as he about to sit on your lap, you cut him.

"What are you doing??"

"What do you mean? I miss sitting on your lap, just let me-"

"No no, please stop"

He look at you with a pout on his lip, staring at you with his puppy eyes.

"First of all, be honest to me and tell me who are you"

"I am your gam-ja, your potato that you found in the trash bag right infront of your house..."

"And what makes you think i am going to trust you?"

"Yesterday, you cried out loud at the rooftop because your once called boyfriend cheated on you and you have an abusive dad which i always bit him whenever he came over here"

You look at him in question as you eyed his movement.

"Not strong enough"

"You have a pink bra with-"

"Okay that's enough! Only my gam-ja knew about it-"

"Yup!! it's because i am your gam-ja!"

He lean over your body as he clinging beside you, waiting for you to caress him yet you don't make him look up at you who's eyeing him carefully.

"Are you really my gam-ja??"

"Yup! I am your potato"

You let out a small smile as you pat his head which make him smile even wider.

"I am your puppy y/n"

°

૮ • ﻌ - ა

°