"IS SHE ENGAGED??"

It was another boring day in the compound, cause the sunshine, the light of their lives was gone......to school.

"Why do you guys act like zombies when she is gone? It isn't that she has a boyfriend or something."

"Actually she does, a boy named Peter Parker"

"Boy, she's fast"

"Hey guys!" Nat came rushing from the elevator with happy. Melina picked her up and threw her high up in the air catching her. Then, suddenly yelena noticed that she was wearing a paper ring.

"Hey Fanny, what is that?"

"It's a ring" Nat said.

Hearing that, the boys lost their smiles, especially Alexie.

"Who gave you that?" Alexie asked, trying to keep his composure.

"Peter! And I cant tell you because it is a secret." With that she skipped to her room.

The others were in a mixture of feelings, except yelena. Finally her training was wearing off on her. Soon she would get all the boys of her school. Muwhaahaha

She noticed the looks of the others. Before she could say anything, they all broke the awkward silence.

"IS SHE ENGAGED??!?!?!?"

Time skip brought to you by not so strange strange

The whole day they spend trying to open nats mouth but continously failed. Yelena was cackling out hear. The situations in front of her was very funny.

"Hey nat you wanna go get some icecream ?"

"Yay I want choco choco"

While having icecream, clint kept asking her about the ring.

"Come on nat just tell us"

"No "she said, moving her index finger side to side.

Same for the rest of them.

But not for yelena.

She got to know that when nat took her to her room. They had a good talk about him 🙂

Now time for serious talk.

"Ok nat, this is enough!"

"Pls tell us" Clint whined.

"Fine fine fine"

"So, what really happened was that I was in school today and harricon-"

"Harrison"

''Yeah yeah so he just left the class and it was lunch break. Then suddenly peter came put of nowhere and asked me if I would stay his friend forever.
I said yes!'' She squealed

"And now we promised to stay each others friends. He even gave one to mj!! I know he likes her though."

Before she started chanting about peter they stopped her and told her to go to bed as it was nighttime.

"Oh god"

"Finally"

"I thought she was engaged"

"But who taught her all this shit ?"

Everyone looked at yelena, who was still in her chair as a medusa victim.

Then she gave an evil smirk which scared everyone.

From that moment onwards they never let the sisters have a conversation in which they wont eavesdrop.