Mother's day 2

"Hey fellas, where is my sissy"

"Right hear" Natasha screams with joy.

"Oh hello little one" Melina said, remembering the time she spend with her in ohio.

"Hey mama, how you doin"

"All good"

"Where is my little princess?" Alexie pretended to look for her.

"Right here dadda" Natasha raises hand.

Melina picked her up and planted kisses all over her face.

"Mommy no! I am all grown up!"

"But you'll always stay my munchkin"

Then suddenly she heard someone crying. It was Yelena who was acting hurt as natasha didn't greet her like them.

"Oh yelena, why are you crying?" Natasha asked with puppy dog eyes, tears glistening.

"No one loves me, you only greeted them but not me". Hearing this, Natasha wiped her own tears and looked really really angry.

"DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT! I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, IF YOU DO THAT THEN I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU!!" Natasha said and started having a breakdown.

"Hey, hey, hey this was just a joke okay fanny? Just a joke" Yelena soothed her. Then Natasha erupted in a round of laughter.

"I fooled you I fooled you"

She started running around the tower, only to be chased by yelena.
The rest of them were in awe of the sisters' love.

"I am surprised to see that you can be responsible too" Melina told Tony who just pretended to be hurt. Meanwhile, the sisters ran towards Natasha's room.

Suddenly, nat falls on the ground, hurting her knee.

"Mama!"

Seeing this, Yelena rushes to her side.

Hearing the scream, all of them run towards the source of the sound. When the reach, Alexie signals the rest to stop while Melina rushes to her side.

"What happened?"

"She bumped her knee"

"She bumped her knee, aww kiss it better. There we go. Always remember, pain only makes us stronger. Right you big girl?"

"Yes ma"

By now, the avengers were sure that nat is more attached to them then anyone, even clint.

"Okay, so who wants Mac and cheese?"

"I do" Both yelena and Natasha say in a childish way, raising their hands.

"Okay so you guys wait here."

The rest of them leave, while Natasha signals Yelena to stay.

"What happened Fanny?"

"First, why are you calling me fanny, second will you help me with MDP" Natasha said with sass.

"First, because you are cute, second yes I will." Yelena replied the same way.

''No I am not!'' Natasha argued.

''Yes you are''

This went on and on until Yelena broke the trance.

"Okay so what are you planning to do for MDP?"

"I want to...."

"Dinner is ready girls!"

"Coming"