Mother's Day 1

For the plot of the story, the avengers know Natasha's family aka Yelena, Melina and Alexie.

It was finally time.

After a lot of discussion, the avengers thought that instead of Tony, Natasha's Father should be Alexie, and mother Melina.

The easiest way to tell her was by presenting them in front of her. But, they had to be prepared for her reaction.

While the other avengers were discussing this Clint came up with a problem.

"Guys, we haven't told any of them , aka Yelena, melina and alexie, about Natasha's condition? But if any of you have a death wish, go forward. I can guarantee you that you will be tortured like hell. For example, they would first make us run miles, pour buckets full of poisonous bugs on us and to make it worse, BURN US ALIVE!!"

"But what are we even gonna do? She wants to prepare a dance for her mother on mother's day. We can't break her heart. I am sure she barely has done something like that. We should let her live her childhood the way she wants, instead of crushing her dreams." Steve said

"Fine, then we tell them"

During the phone call

"I WILL BOIL YOUR TEETH YOU ASSHOLE" YELENA SCREECHED

"Geez calm down. Why do you Russians have to be all scary and shit, take a chill pill. We have got the situ- "

"NO YOU HAVE NOT. MY BELOVED SISTER IS TURNED INTO A BABY AND WE ARE COMING. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER THEN

1. I WILL INVERT YOUR RIBCAGE

2. I WILL IMPLODE YOUR BRAIN

3. I WILL MAKE POTTERY WITH YOUR BONES

4. I WILL CUT OFF AND PICKLE YOUR FINGERS

5. AND MY FAV, ALL OF THE ABOVE" Yelena said in a sweet sweet voice.

Call ended

Ohio

After the call, yelena felt like she drowned in the mixture of feelings. The sister, who was there with her when she needed her, the one who always stood by her side, no matter what the case, she would always have time for her, doesn't remember the happy moments they spent together in ohio, cuddling, crying on each others shoulders and most importantly, the whistle. For other people, the whistle would be just a normal thing, but for them, for her, it was the connection between them. The tune that kept them connected.

But one thing was for sure, Yelena would make sure her sister gets what she did, for those 3 golden years, a memorable childhood.

So, she will help her for the mother's day celebration, and one things for sure, this is gonna be a hell of a reunion. 

She told her parents everything in detail, excluding the Mothers day part. They boarded the next flight to New York, feeling both excited and nervous.

Meanwhile at the tower

"So, when am I going to meet Ma and Pa and Yelena? Will she help me with the surprise?" Natasha asked with cute puppy eyes. As usual, no one could go against them.

"Oh she will love you Lady Natasha! There is no child as cute as you!" Thor boomed.

"Mr. Stark, the blondie, hot mama and balloon sized man has arrived."

Sorry for such a short chapter. The next update will be in 3 days. Tomorrow if possible.
P.S. I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!! PLEASE SUGGEST!!