Missing

It was a peaceful day in the avengers compound, too peaceful for the avengers. Tony woke up early and went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for himself. He started to feel like something was missing.

Lost in hos thoughts, he flinched when someone called his name "Tony!"

He turned around and saw Steve standing there, with a worried expression on his face.

"Geez cap, calm down. What's with the wrinkles? Serum not working?"He smirked.

"Natasha is missing"

Tong felt like the sky and land collided. He stood there in shock for god knows how long when he felt panic building inside him.

"Earth to Tony?"

" CUT THE CRAP ROGERS! YOU SURE SHE IS MISSING?"

Steve opened his mouth to reply, but was interrupted." Hell yeah we are"

Tony looked over his shoulder, only to see a troubled archer, green dyed man and the god from space standing in front of him. He wondered where Sam and Bucky were.

"We tried to find her but failed. We have been looking for her atleast for 2 hours now." The archer said.

"What do we do now?" Tony asked

"We call fury." Capsicle said, with the captain America- ish tone in his voice.

A few mins later

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! HOW COULD YOU LOSE A CHILD ASSASIN WHO IS UNKNOWN TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD? DO YOU EVEN HAVE BRAINS?" Fury said, with fury in his voice.

"We looked for her everywhere, the whole compound but we couldn't find her." Bruce said. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes, whereas tony and clint were already dealing with a panic attack, Steve trying to comfort them. Sam and Buck, not picking up their phones.

"So what do we do Nick?" Bruce said, breaking the silence.

"I am going to send a search team for her, ask tony to call for more help. Till then, none of you should leave the house or else I will come and personally kick your fucking ass." Fury threatens them.

Steve was having a conversation with the agents while the others excluding Sam and Buck  were trying to think of possibilities for nat's sudden disappearance. Suddenly, they hear a giggle from the vents.

"What was that? Jarvis who was it?"

"It is Ms. Stark, Legolas" Jarvis replied in a calm tone.

"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?!!" Clint yelled.

They open the vents to see a red haired girl, with a cute smile on her face, wearing  beauty and the beast pajamas.

Her smile fades away as she sees her angry family in front of her. She slowly gets down from the vent and closes it. Confusion is evident in her eyes.

" Is everything ok?" She asks politely.

" Why were you up there?" Tony asks, trying to not sound angry, but failed.

"I was hiding" Nat mumbled, loud enough for them to hear.

"Why?"

"I was playing a game and-"

"YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? DO YOU EVEN HAVE IDEA HOW SCARED WE WERE!" Bruce yelled. Natasha flinched due to the sudden outburst. Tears were streaming down her eyes. She was afraid to speak and was unable to even look up towards them. Clint noticed fear in her eyes, not too common for an assassin. He tried to calm Bruce and Tony, but failed, resulting in a bigger outburst from tony.

"STOP IT CLINT! YOU KNOW HOW SCARED WE WERE FOR HER! SHE SHOULD ATLEAST GET PUNISHED!"

"Calm down Tony, let's ask her why she was hiding up there."

When they turned to look towards her she was already gone to her room. When they stood outside the door they could her sniffles coming from inside. All of them felt guilty for what happened in the living room. They were really sad and scared about the fact that she would not open up to them. They were scared to lose her friend who went through hell. They felt guilty for nat. They were the reason for those tears. Breaking the uncomfortable silence, Clint slowly opened the door.

"Hey baby, you fine?" Tony said in a worried tone.

Nat sniffles and looks up to see four men standing on the door. She quickly stood up and ran towards tony who picked her up and hugged her tightly. If this situation didn't happen, the others would have burned to ashes due to their jealousy. But at the moment they couldn't help but look towards both of them in awe. 

"I'm- I'm so- sorry papa" She said between her tears.

"Shh it's ok little one, but you have to tell me about what happened back there"

After a while when nat calmed down, she told them what happened.

Flashback

Natasha's pov

I woke up a little early in the morning, as I couldn't sleep. I went to the living room, hoping to see dada in there. Instead, I found Uncle Sam and Uncle Bucket. I greeted them and sat on the couch near them.

"Sammy and Bucky can we play something I am getting bored" I said with my cute puppy eyes.

"Umm yeah, let's play hide and seek, we will count and you hide" Buck suggested.

"Otay!"

There weren't many good places to hide at the tower, so I went inside the vents. It had been a while and I couldn't hear anything, so I looked down to see Both of them were goin out of the tower. I giggled, hoping for them to see me. They are idiots! How can I go outside the house! I wanted to laugh so badly but I couldn't or else they would catch me!

After a while I saw that the rest of them are looking for me. What if those two ask them to help them! I could hear that they are calling someone. I couldn't control anymore and I started giggling!!

Flashback ends

"Okay baby, this time we are forgiving you but dont do this again, ok?" Clint said.

"Otay Uncle"

The moment the exited the room they rushed to find Sam and buck. They really are idiots. Suddenly, Steve's phone started to ring. He picked it up and told them to immediately come back.

After a while

"What happened? Everything ok?" Sam asked

"Big red, would you like to tell us what you did before leaving the tower?" Tony said, or more like threatened them.

"We checked they fridge and saw that we ran out of groceries, so we went to the market" Sam said in a duh tone.

The moment he finished, he earned a smack on his face by steve which resulted in him flying out of the room.
The same happened with the glare guy. Let's say they never woke up early from now.