Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Brother

Riddhima's pov:

Oh! I never knew the consequences of my excuse will make me tire up at the end of the day. It's all because of that boorish witch; Ishani. Had she been not collided with me in the morning, I would have not ended myself in such situation. She just brings me with ill fortune.

It's getting dark and I'd be terrified of collapsing down in any moment and before I find myself crumpled on the ground, I'd like to hasten inside the mansion.

Gee! I dreadfully miss my mom also. I wonder where she is now.

"...............I prefer you learning from Vansh, Aditya, rather, you wasting your time with futile friends of yours". No sooner had I entered inside, I hear the taunting voice of Mr. Jay Kapoor, obvious to his son.

I see the gentlemen's organized on the dinner table. I assume they paid a visit for the reason of Vansh's arrival. I looked over, Vansh was not to be seen along with others.

I feel relief of sigh.

"Not again Dad. At least for now......"said Aditya over the dinning table, feeling awkward. ".........please" he passed a tight smile to his father.

"Of course, my words will be detrimental to your ears but........" "I am done" interjected Aditya, as he stood up abrupt from his seat. I see him compressing his anger as possible. 

"Uncle, the dinner was so pleasant. Thank on my behalf to aunty for preparing such an appetizing dinner" he draws in the sharp breath. I see master nods his head in assurance.

Okay! I didn't consider being more attentive into their matter any further and with steady steps I hasten inside the kitchen to see mum.

But, within the fraction of seconds, my limbs entangled with the folds of the rug and I made the hell mess out of  myself.

I was down on the floor engrossed in pain attaining the gentlemen's attention present there. I didn't dare to look at them rather my eyes wandered on the scattered foodstuffs on the floor.

"Aahh......" I hissed in pain as I attempted to get up but miserably failed. I check onto my arms and legs; the skin was partially bruised which resulted into blood clotting. 

Unknown hot tears burned my pupils looking at my pity self. Just then, I feel a pair of muscular hands gripping around my waist and tenderly pulled me up from the ground. My palm rested on his collar and held him rigid. The smell of musky cologne draws directly in my noses trills.

"Are you fine? Didn't you end up hurting yourself?" I heard the tone lacing of concern. My lips trembled in pain as I tried forming a sentence and I nod against his statement but trust it, it terribly hurts.

I gazed my teary eyes up to my supporter. It was Aditya beside me. Within the short span of time, I quickly master on to his features.; his dark brown eyes held of anxiety. He had hawk like nose and red tint of plump lips, Little stubbles  peek on his cheeks. 

Unconsciously, his palm rubbed off the tear from my cheeks as I look onto him. Reality strikes hard and I find in an inappropriate position with him. I tried to get off his grip but his hold on my waist tightens. 

Backing a little away, he made me sit on the sofa comfortably. His eyes, never leaving mine until a dark silhouette caught at the end of my eyes. I diverted my gaze to see Vansh at a distance.

He looked at me, averted his gaze to Aditya and down to the scattered food materials on the floor, trying to comprehend the matter out of it. I looked down to my grazed arms.