Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Frustrated Vansh

Angre's pov:

I foresee, this calmness is the forthcoming outburst of a storm which would possibly destruct everything that makes its way. It's for own wellbeing, not to ignite this storm any further which is worth destroying one's lifetime career.

As the silence prevailed, the tension in the air brings cold shivers down the spine.

Like I sat on the couch situated in the left, I eyed at the poor employee who stood stiff, hands tucked behind his back, fingers fidgeting in anxiety as he lends his head down a little like a bow before the long desk. 

Is it due to respect or fear, I can't comprehend.

The conditioner furnishes cool air in high level yet the employee was saturated in his sweat.

"Your resignation letter on my table in five minutes" a deep baritone, yet calm and plain, whelmed the eerie like surrounding  the employee looked flabbergasted even more hearing the word 'resignation'.

"But si...sir....I....I....." he tried to enquire about his mistake which I also don't have a fair idea of but words seems to choke down in his throat.

He instantly looked towards my direction with a little ray of hope, if I could protest something. I gaze down, incapable to meet his expectant eyes pleading me.
I am bounded.

"You heard me? NOW" it was loud enough to make the poor soul shiver in fear. He looked devasted at the same time digesting the fact that he is no longer employed. With the disheveled state, he walked out from the cabin.

Poor him.

I wish if I could do something rather pity on him.

I gazed on the ticking clock on the off white color wall shows, 11.10.

I left a deep sigh.

More than 15 employees are resigned since morning and there are others to go; I know.

Poor fellows.

I looked at the man behind the desk; his long fingers fisting over the paperweight on the table as his dark eyelashes falls down on the file before his eyes.

Later, he furrows his thick brows inwards with clenched jaw and I knew what was possible on the way.

Clutching the file from the desk, he tossed the folder in the air as its content flew in the empty air and scattered on the glossy white tile.

I stiffen a little as I felt my muscles tensing up seeing his act.

This man, alone, when outraged, has the capacity to make a calm person shudder in fear and that exactly is happening with me. And the person behind this act could only be the renowned one 'The Vansh Rai Singhania'.

It was in the morning when Ajay sir and Vansh sir had a quarrel in regards of a financial status of the business. And in the heat of dispute, Ajay sir criticized Vansh sir as a 'irresponsible' and 'careless' person who couldn't gave thoughtfulness in regards of financial status of the corporation.

 Vansh sir, who devoted his workplace with great affection, was quite distressed with the comment passed on to him. Thus, even the slightest mistake was unbearable to him which caused more than 15 employees become the prey of his wrath.

I stood up from my seat and thought to offer him a glass of cold water to overcome his anger. As I incline to fetch the glass of water over the desk, there was a buzz in Vansh sir's mobile phone.