Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The Confession

Angre's pov:

"Riddhima" she introduced herself. "Angre" I smiled and pats her hair. "I've lost one sister but upon finding you......" I again broke down but consoled myself. ".....I'll be there anytime" I took her soft hands into my rough ones. She beamed and took me for another embrace.

.

.

Those beautiful moments flashes before my teary pricking eyes, threatening to roll down my cheeks at an instant.

It's 11.45 at night, the sleep is a far, I am feeling strangled to death whenever my blurry vision  perceives through the blind shutter to a unconscious petite figure of a female, bathed in blood, lying there lifelessly on the stretcher with numerous of wires attaching her body.

A lone tear escaped my eyes.

"Riddhima...." I whispered.

I brought my hands in the air towards her; in a way to caress her hair like I always do, only to get my palm webbed on the shutter. 

I fisted my palm and pulled my hand down to my side. I pursed my lips fearing a small cry will escape my mouth.

My heart aches severely every time I see her motionless with multiple doctors aiding her.

Her those once beaming brown orbs are now closed. Her chirpy smile which certainly reminded me of my sister is now faded don't know where.

I wish I could bring the same bubbly smile back.

Bring my sister back.

Oh! I once again don't want to lose her.

It was the day before yesterday, she came with the dinner to serve me and upon my instance we had our dinner together.

Reminiscing those past memories just pricks my heart to the core. I turned my back towards her.

I can't see her like that. 

In pain.

Turning around, from my peripheral vision, a dark silhouette was caught sat on the bench provided, situated to the left.

I looked towards the figure; he sat clumsily, his head arc backwards touching the back rest of the wooden bench, eyes closed as his right hand massaged the nasal bridge. His left hand situated on his thigh at the same time shaking his leg unceasingly.

He looked disturbed could be understated, restlessness and anxiety like emotions plainly illustrated by his body language.  

I further looked down at his clothes, his white shirt smeared with blood stains as his trouser near his knee area was slightly grazed.

.................

*Few Hours Ago*

Riddhima's pov:

"Why....why you hate me?" I asked.

Under the soft gleaming moonlight, I see there was a sudden change in his countenance. His black orbs appeared darker and intimidating when it focused on mine. Even after so much occurring's, his messy hair and that heavy beard neatly plastered on his jaws, didn't make me think twice that he looked extremely handsome.

I hate my mind and heart for thinking and feeling like this for him.

I see him looking at me for a while, seems like thinking of something. Later, rolling his eyes and twirling around, he tends to march forward. His act draws my brows together.