Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The First Impression

Riddhima's pov:

The first thought that creep my mind was to hide in the heart of darkness and never to be established. Second I thought of locking myself in the room and pretend to be so diligent in my studies. Last I anticipated that he forgets his way to his home.................whatever is it, I just don't want to become the prey of his sight. Conversely, I have to visit market in terms of my lame excuse to buy those weighted groceries.

I hasten down the massive staircase. The entire mansion was stunningly decorated in the arrival of the only heir. I far sighted, Ishani painting her nails, Sia was marching in the hall back and forth, and at times gazing at the door. Uma, the mistress was not to be seen and master Ajay,  as usual engaged in his business. 

I was little offended as his only son will be arriving and the master won't be there to greet his son. How strange but why should I care.

A few distance to cover and and I'll be out of the mansion when Pinto uncle, the oldest driver of the Rai Singhania's carried a luggage on his back and dragged some other stuffs along with him, stride in the hall and towards vansh's bedroom.

  Was he here?

I feel my heart beat ascending. I urgent to cover the distant when I stopped abrupt, hearing Sia.

"Is brother here? Didn't you went to pick him up  from the airport?" she chirped to Pinto uncle. Her tone filled of excitement. Ishani, who was painting her nails, too looked up to Pinto uncle for assurance.

"Yes, the little one. He's outside........" he stops and thinks of something ".......on the call" replied the old man in his crook voice, smiling a little he turns to go.

As I stepped forward, a young guy probably, in his mid twenties hasten inside and stood only at the entrance. His arms hid behind his back. I frown, who was he and why all of a sudden he stopped at the entrance.

I see him clad in a black suite, well build muscles and his face rigid, void of emotions. His greyish eyes looked straight to no one but the empty air before him. 

But my breath hitched down in next moment, when a tall, young and handsome man stepped inside in his all glory. A sudden change in the atmosphere surrounded me bringing me with the same fright sensation which brought 10 years back.

Is he Vansh?

"Brother" I hear both the girls squeal.

Yes, it was him only.

My heart was running a marathon as I doubt my eyes.

He was not Vansh

There was not a taint of that 16 year old Vansh I knew 10 years ago. How can someone draw so much dissimilarity?

He built muscular body which apparently hid under his business suit, the dark orbs which always brought shivers down in my spine shield behind the 'ray ban' spectacles, his complexion even fairer as he grew up the beard.

Oh! that beard, trimmed and neatly plastered on his countenance, stood the hair on my skin. It gave him the brute look, yet, it suited his inflexible face. Moreover, he grew breath taking handsome.

I must appreciate that he dominated both the manly and physical features skilfully.

No sooner had Vansh entered inside, Sia was quick to hide her figure in those broad arms of his and took into the passionate embrace. Unknowingly, I had tears in my eyes witnessing the brother-sister bond once again which was long lost in the past.