Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Repentance, Realization and Breakdown

Angre's pov:

"Boss, shall I arrange your dinner upstairs to your bedroom?" I asked Vansh sir, no sooner he raise the glass to his lips, tip the head of wine and glass, gulp back together in one motion. I see him enjoying the burning sensation flowing down his throat.

Grasping the glass tight in his palm, he placed it before me with a sound. Motioning with his already sore and in toxic eyes, he indicates to pour some more liquor.

"No Boss. You had had enough of your drinks. Let me arrange your dinner" I said literally taking hold of the glass from his hand. 

His long fingers quickly fought back only causing it to fell down from his grip on the floor, breaking into numerous of pieces.

I looked over his palm sensing if he got hurt; luckily he didn't.

"What's troubling you dammit? Leave me alone. Let me have some peace" he growled at me, slamming his fist on the bar counter simultaneously, ruffling his already messed hair. His red dark eyes stabbing me to death.

"Nevertheless, why are you here? You can also leave exactly like my so-called family did" I heard him say. His jaws clenched as his words twinge my heart to the core.

I looked down defeated, unable to meet his teary yet broken eyes.

"Why do you fucking care when no one fucking give a damn to me?" his tone slightly crooked as he shook me up holding me by my arms. Foul smell of liquor draws in my nose trills. Undoubtedly, he gulped three bottles of whiskey in last two long hours.

"Why do you care when no one wants me. You should hate me too as....as no one loves me" he barely whispered to himself. I see tears brimming in his eyes and he broke down on the last sentence of his words.

He was shattered exactly like the broken pieces of glass on the floor.

Poor Vansh sir. 

It was two weeks ago, at the night of Riddhima's accident, Ajay sir prohibited Vansh sir in the Rai Singhania mansion accusing him behind the cause of Riddhima's accident.

Oh! That miserable day.

I wish that day I would have gone to pick her up from her college. And probably she wouldn't had met with an accident and Vansh sir didn't have been forbidden to enter his house.

I plainly remember, after Ajay sir's rigid decision, the same night Vansh sir bought a house costing 2.4 million US dollars which is about 55km away from the Rai Singhania mansion.

Not that there was no other place to reside, however, after the long companionship with Vansh sir, I gained a fair knowledge that whenever he is damn frustrated on something he'll let his anger out through money. And the same he did, buying a lavish yet enormous mansion.

Since today, we're residing here; isolated.

Two weeks passed in a blink of an eye, there's no calls or text messages from his family asking about his whereabouts or at least, seeking information about his health.

Even Vansh sir ceased himself from the business and if the situation continued to get worsen, I fear to say, soon the cooperation will be on the verge of liquidating.

"....no one loves me...no one. No one loves me..." chanted Vansh sir. I found myself withdrawn back to reality.

The words appeared so heart wrenching for him, he couldn't endure then to fall on knees on the floor helplessly before me. He grasped his head tight in his palm.