❈ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

"Jeno hyung!" Jisung runs up to the raven haired boy as the latter turns around to the direction of where the familiar voice was coming from.

Stopping on his tracks so Jisung can catch up to him, smiling softly at the younger boy who's now regaining his proper breathing.

"Are you on a rush to somewhere?" Jisung asks first just to make sure he isn't bothering or holding Jeno up when he has somewhere to go to.

Jeno shakes his head briefly, "oh no worries, I was just going to give these papers to the teachers' lounge." He says.

"So, what did you nee–" they both almost instantly frown when the school bell rings, signaling for the students to head to their respective classes or errands.

Jeno sighs in annoyance, especially when he couldn't finish his sentence and now he has to actually rush to send these papers so he wouldn't get scolded.

Jeno then pouts at Jisung, "sorry Sungie," he apologizes wholeheartedly although it was never his fault in the first place.

Jisung flashes him a small smile, "no it's okay. I'll see you later then?" Getting a happy nod from the elder boy before they parted ways.

"Ugh, have you guys seen Jaemin?" Mark groans in frustration whilst holding a few decorations.

His friends shake theirs heads as Renjun and Chenle vocally answered with a 'nah', only making Mark more annoyed.

"He's supposed to help me set these up for Mr. Lee's mini farewell party, he's literally ten minutes late." He rants to them as he drops the decorations he was holding onto the table.

"Mr. Lee is leaving today?!" Donghyuck screeches, eyes blown wide as he gets several nods from the others. "I thought it was next week!"

"It's today, you marked your calendar wrong..." Jisung pats him on the shoulder, already knowing what's coming next.

However, no one can blame him as the very old teacher is now resigning from his job after twenty-five years.

Donghyuck then moans in sadness, sliding off his seat and becoming one with the dirty floor. "Not Mr. Lee! He's the only one who lets me eat in class!" He whines.

Ignoring him, Chenle then asks, "are you sure you've told him?" raising a brow at the eldest boy amongst them in suspicion, doubting Mark's actions.

"Of course I did, sent a message and placed two sticky notes on his locker this morning, even reminded him every time we cross paths." Mark replies.

"Then why isn't he here?"

"I don't fucking know! That's why I'm asking you guys too, Sherlock Holmes bitchass."

"Calm down, he'll be here. Maybe he just had a holdup or something," Jeno joins in the argument, shrugging his shoulders as so.

His friends sneak a knowing glance at each other after hearing Jeno defending Jaemin's wrong doings as always.

The same as when Jaemin hurt him in a way no one ever deserves. Jeno is still by Jaemin's side throughout, thick and thin, he doesn't even plan on slapping Jaemin right across that handsome face of his.