❈ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

"What are you doing?" Renjun gives Jeno a look as the latter was looking for something around the cute little store in the mall.

The younger boy smiles and looks up, pausing on his scavenger hunt for a certain item. "Our monthsary is tomorrow, I want to give Jaemin a small gift."

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were just here to buy random things?" Renjun couldn't help but chuckle.

"Sorry, I didn't really know what to buy for him." Jeno excuses, glancing at the items on the small display table beside them.

"And you still have no clue, don't you?" He blushes at the elder boy's words, before the latter adds. "You don't have to buy him anything, you know."

Looking up to meet Renjun's gaze, he listens to him saying, "if Jaemin truly likes you, then he wouldn't really be bothered if you have a gift for him or not."

"But what if he has something for me? I'd look dumb and inconsiderate," Jeno mindlessly pouts at the thought.

The elder boy snorts, "stop thinking so negatively, Jaemin knows you well enough. I'm sure he knows you like him, too." He coaxes.

Pausing to inch closer, he looks around as if he was going to tell Jeno a secret before mumbling. "You do stare at him like a lovestruck puppy."

Eliciting a gasp from the younger boy, he giggles while pulling away when Jeno pushes his shoulder. "Njun!"

"It's true, you can ask the others." The said elder boy continues to tease with a shrug of his shoulders.

Still, Jeno's embarrassed. Cheeks aflame as he bites his tongue, "shut up, I just have a habit of spacing out."  He grits his teeth, the warm feeling spreading throughout his flushing face.

"When Jaemin's with you or around the area, yeah. You sure do have a bad habit." Renjun sarcastically agrees to the younger boy's excuse.

Grumbling, Jeno grabs his wrist and tugs him out of the little store, quickly smiling and thanking the lady by the entrance doors for their service as Renjun was laughing at him.

"You know what, I'll just write him down a note and give it to him by his locker before his class starts." Jeno says, giving up at finding a gift for Jaemin.

"Ooh~ old school style," Renjun wiggles his eyebrows to tease the younger boy even more. "Didn't know Jaemin was into that, Jen."

"Shush it, Njun!"

Once his class ended, Jeno rushes out of his History classroom to search a certain raven haired boy somewhere around the school building.

Usually he'd focus more on going to his respective locker to grab a few things for his next class, but there's something much more important right now besides his grades.

Earlier, he told his friends about his plan and they all cheered him on, Chenle suggesting not to do it at lunch instead.

Saying along the lines of, "I already have enough of Donghyuck hyung and Renjun hyung's weird tension."

So here he is, looking for Jaemin just before the next bell rings so he can give him his rushed yet cute little handwritten note.