❈ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆

Jisung cusses here and there (didn't wanna be too risky lmao) btw, don't get too confused.

Anyways, enjoy or suffer this dumb update lmfao.

"Jeno hyung!" The said raven haired boy looks towards the source of the familiar voice once he hears his name being called out.

Smiling, he waits for the younger boy who's jogging up to him, passing through the sea of people while keeping his eyes on Jeno and Jeno only.

Once he's right in front of him, he pants slightly bending over to rest his palms on his bent knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Should've took P.E class seriously, Sungie." Jeno giggles a little mischievously from his own statement.

Although, he's a little worried of Jisung's state seeing him panting just by jogging up to him. "Are you okay though?" Also bending over to peek at Jisung's face.

The younger boy glances at him and chuckles, nodding as he slowly straightens his posture again when he calms down.

"I'm all good, just tired because I walked all the way to get here." He waves off in nonchalance with a lazy hand.

Jeno blinks at him before shrieking, "you walked here on a sunny day?!" Getting a nod from the younger boy. "Sungie! You're like– about to pass out!" Scanning his figure up and down.

Despite the blush creeping up to his face from Jeno's simple concern for him (even if it's friendly), Jisung manages to act cool about it and shrugs his shoulders.

"Couldn't get a ride, there was traffic anyway and I didn't want you to wait for hours until I get here eventually." He reasons.

Pouting, Jeno reaches up a hand to Jisung's shoulder and rubs it with his thumb in circles, a gentle gesture that has the younger boy already melting from the touch.

"Sungie, I'd literally wait for you either way, even if you'd get here late." Jeno sighs, looking straight at him in the eyes.

Jisung gulps nervously, his entire body twitching, fighting the urge to do something; that might either ruin the mood or make it better.

But he doesn't want to risk it, although he has these certain type of feelings for the elder boy, not like this.

Not when this is their first time in a very long while hanging out together, just the two of them.

Back then, the last time they did, Jisung didn't realize it. But now, it's different. It's almost like... A word he's nervous to blurt out for everyone to hear or finally get it.

So he'll hold himself back for now– however, he doesn't know how long he'll be able to, but that's one of his main plan for the day.

His number one priority though, is to make sure Jeno is enjoying their day together, and he'll go home with his beautiful smile on his face and happy memories with none other than Park Jisung.

He truly hopes for that to happen. This is his chance, to somewhat prove to Jeno (especially) that he can be someone Jeno can go to, be comfortable with, feel loved from.