❈ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝑰𝒕 𝑶𝒇𝒇

"You didn't have to pick me up, you know. I know where Mark hyung lives and can walk there by myself." Jeno said with a small puff of breath at the end.

He's slightly sulking, because he feels like a child. But then again, he's not; it has become a small inside joke of theirs, and therefore he acts like he's upset.

The usual giddy feeling is there again, making him squirm a bit as he bites his inner cheek while the arm around his shoulders remains.

Glancing at Jeno, the latter continues to bite his inner cheek; getting a little painful now, when he hears a chuckle.

"I can't have you walking alone at times, Jen. There's a lot of bastards roaming around, especially near Mark's street."

"But the sun is still out!" Whining about, although he already knows the elder boy will not back down to make sure Jeno understands his intentions.

"That doesn't mean they wouldn't act up," Jaemin clicks his tongue, he pulls Jeno closer once they carefully cross the street, spotting Mark's familiar house.

"Whatever," Jeno mutters beside him.

"You like it anyway, stop pretending." Ears turning red as he turns his head to the side, trying not to show Jaemin his embarrassed look.

But Jaemin knows, he always does.

Arriving at Mark's front door, Jaemin was the one who knocks on the hard wood while Jeno shuffles on his feet, both waiting for someone to let them in.

Once the door opens widely, they were greeted by a sulking Donghyuck stepping aside, immediately letting them in.

"Lost a game already?" Jeno blinks at him with an amused glint in his eyes, guessing the cause of the tanned male's mood.

"Chenle fucking cheated, so unfair!" Donghyuck doesn't hesitate to complain to them, stomping his feet on the ground to emphasize how annoyed he was.

Giggling, Jeno pulls him by the wrist and leads Donghyuck along with him and Jaemin towards the main living room where the others were.

"You guys made it!" Mark exclaims, ecstatic about their presence. "Honestly thought a lot of us were busy today," he admits sheepishly.

"I canceled my club meeting for this," Renjun flatly said as he gives Mark a look, having the elder boy gulp nervously.

"He's kidding, it was already postponed before you invited us to come over." Chenle snickers, game controller in his hands.

Turning to him, Renjun rolls his eyes. "I'm not surprised you're happy about that." He mutters.

"Anything is better than having to listen y'all debate with boring long speeches." Chenle remarks, eyes focused on the game, "time is running."

"If you would've listened more and actually cooperated, maybe we would debate less and manage time wisely." Renjun continues to fight back.

The others snicker at them, knowing fully well Chenle doesn't care how annoyed Renjun is with him right now. He's not even paying too much attention to the elder boy.