Chocked up

I woke up with the regular feeling of dread. Another day another shift. I lie in bed for a moment or two before getting out of my white bed sheets. I look at my phone while simultaneously walking to the bathroom. "Saturday." I let out a sigh as I turned the shower nob and started undressing. Once I was about to get in my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," a small voice answered, "Do you remember what time were supposed to start filming at?"

"No I was hoping you did." I turned off the shower to avoid wasting water and leaned against the wall. I let out a small gasp when my back hit the cold wall.

"Y/n? Is everything alright?" 

"Uh ya I'm fine juice what were you saying?" I was trying to avoid the fact that I was on the phone with Juicy while naked, waiting to get in the shower.

"oh right I guess neither of us know so uh I'm gonna call Eddie." Juicy said. "Uh bye"

"B-" I got cut off. 'why was Juicy in such a rush?' I wondered. I shrugged it off and turned my shower back on.

Juicy' POV

I hung up the phone and felt like such an idiot. "I for real just cut her off"  I said. I knew what time we had to film at but I couldn't come up with any other reason to call her. I walked over to my office and started preparing for our recording.

I sat in my chair and waited for 5 to roll around. Time passed by so quickly thinking about her eyes and hair. Their personality. How kind they are.

I shot up from my chair realized how in love with them I am. With a big smile on my face I opened my phone and opened her contact. I started typing....

'Hey y/n I have wanted to tell you something for a long time. When I think of you I don't think "Friend" or "Business partner. I think "Crush" I like you y/n.'

My right thumb hovered over the send button. I couldn't bring myself to hit that tiny blue button. I moved my thumb down and deleted the message.

"DAMN IT YOU COWARD!" I yelled out of rage. I'm not one to cry but tears of frustration formed. I was able to force them back and sat back down in my chair and turned my camera on and got to filming with the boys.