Chapter 5 - You Look Beautiful

A/N: Here is chapter five! Not much to say about this chapter but...family gathering! Yay! Hope you all enjoy this next installment! And thanks for all the feedback, it keeps me going! Don't forget to tell me how you like this one!

*********************************************

      My mom enters their house first, eager to get inside and meet everyone. The beautiful women who was moving the boxes the other day answered the door with a beaming white smile. As soon as she opened the door, booming screams sounded from inside as two little girls ran to us. Both look exactly alike so I had to assume they were twins. Blond hair cascade over their small shoulders as they bite their lip and giggle at Nye. They look about Nye's age - eight.

"Now, now girls. That's no way to welcome our guests, is it?" Their mom asks them, peering down at them and clicking her tongue in disapproval.

"Welcome to our flat! My name is Daisy!" One of them says excitedly.

"My name is Phoebe!" The other adds in quickly.

"Since we are introducing ourselves my name is Johanna." The gorgeous women picks up one of the girls and smiles at us.

We are escorted inside and I put down Nye.

"What's your name?" Daisy asks her happily.

She buries her face into my leg and I place a hand on her back. "I-I'm Nye..." She stammers, peering at them with one free eye.

"Do you want to go upstairs and see my dolls?" Phoebe leaps from her moms arms and starts jumping in excitement.

Nye looks up to me. "Go ahead! It sounds like fun! We'll be down here if you need us..." I reassure her.

Daisy grasps Nye's hand and leaps up the carpeted stairs with Phoebe following behind. I watch them until they disappear and I turn back to my family. They are walking slowly down the hall to the kitchen.

"Hi." Someone says next to me.

I suck in a startled breath and turn to see the person behind me. A young girl stands next to me, she looks about fourteen of fifteen. The first thing I notice about her is her huge blue eyes. She smiles and her cheeks eliminate the pink blush on them. Her teeth are white and her hair is a dark blond, long, silky.

"Hi." I simply answer back.

"I'm Lottie..." She gives me a weak but beautiful smile; her moms smile.

"Rose.." I say.

I put out my hand to shake hers. She grabs it quickly but tugs it making me fall into her. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes lightly.

"We hug here at the Tomlinson household." She tells me in my ear.

"Oh...okay?" I reply, hugging her back weakly.

When she pulls back she gives me another smile. "You're really pretty!" She takes a hand and tugs at one of my curls. "I love curly hair. That's why I like Grace's."

I frown. "Grace?"

She wraps a curl around one of her small fingers. "Oh yeah, she's one of our friends from back home. You will meet her soon enough."

I stand there awkwardly as she plays with my curls, entranced.

"Oh, their here!" Another female voice says next to me.

I look over to see a girl hopping down the stairs. She was beautiful too. Huge crystal blue eyes, beautiful complexion, long dark hair.

"This is my sister, Felicite, but she prefers Fizzy." Lottie tells me.