° Joining the League of Villains °

"So, this is the infamous League of Vandals? Not much to look at..." You spoke, leaning on the wall in the shadows, the other members not even realizing your presence.

"It's League of Villains. And I don't believe we let you in." Shigaraki quipped, turning to you.

"Well, you're welcome. I did your job for you! Now I'm here for an interview and a job. Are you gonna give that to me?"

"Maybe if you would've informed us that you were coming, I would consider."

He nodded to Toga and twice.
"Get them."

"Roger that!" They both exclaimed, and in an instant, Toga had a knife to your neck and Twice held you to the wall.

You rolled your eyes. "Lame. And I thought I was making a good impression. So much for a warm welcome huh?"

"Quiet in the presence of our boss!" Twice shouted with enthusiasm.

You looked at him with slight amusement and disbelief. "That's your boss? Wow, so you guys really must be struggling."

"Why you-"

"Toga, don't cut them just yet." Shigaraki commanded, holding up his hand.

Toga pouted. "But Tomura!" She whined.

"Yeah Tomura, why won't you let her cut me?" You mocked.

"Do you want to die?" He asked, half of him being sarcastic.

"It's not like it'd be good for her if she did. So why not let her experiment?"

The room went silent. Until Twice spoke.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Why don't I show you?"

Without being noticed beforehand, a green liquid shot into both of their bodies. Surprised, they quickly backed away from you.

"What did you do!?" Twice shouted.

"You'll see soon enough."

In a matter of seconds, Toga went into a coughing fit. And so did Twice. They both collapsed to the floor, barely being able to catch their breath.

"What are you doing to them!?" Mr. Compress shouted.

"I poisoned them you idiot. And that's not the only thing my poison can do. If I'm stressed out enough, it can kill them in a matter of seconds. And it doesn't need to enter their mouths to be affective."

"You... Bastard..." Twice coughed out.

"Oh hush, you aren't gonna die. Just stay down and let the mature ones talk for a bit."

"Dabi."

"Gotcha." He responded, and immediately blue flames were sent your way.

"My toxin isn't a liquid that is flammable. So fire doesn't affect me." You continued, a wall of your green poison shielding you from the fire.

"What the hell?" Dabi questioned.

"Compress."

"On it!" Mr. Compress threw a blue orb at you.

"My poison can also slowly erode things. If there's enough of it that is."

You rose your hand, and a circle form of your poison caught the orb, eroding it to blue dust.

"Amazing..." Compress sighed.

Shigaraki sighed and glared at you through the hand resting on his face. You looked back and smiled.

"So obviously I'm more capable than anyone here." You finished.

You clapped your hands together with a grin. "So! Can I join you?"

Shigaraki hummed suspiciously. But gave a glance to Toga and Twice, who were handling the effects of your poison slightly better than before.

"First, cancel the effects."

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Fineee."

You snapped your fingers, and the two began gasping for air as they returned to their feet.

"There. Better now? Geez..."

"Welcome to the team. Your name?"

"Y/n. And don't think I'm here for you. I have my own business to handle."

"Wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome to the team."

"Y/n..."

(Also short)