° Your whole team loses and you're the last one standing °

(I changed the concept of this Pov so it's different from the title. Also, this Pov is very short, but I felt the need to include it anyway. So enjoy!)

...

You and your classmates were fighting hard against the villains. Winning seemed hopeless. Defeat seemed definite.

You were exhausted, had a broken arm and a bloodied up face. And the others didn't look so good either.

You finally had enough of the back and fourth that only caused more suffering and decided to end it.

You ran towards the group of villains, shouting with determination. You heard your friends behind you shouting and yelling for you to come back.

But you didn't care. It was the only chance you guys had at winning.

You neared the villains as they began to attack you. You pushed through the immeasurable pain and readied for one final blow using your powers.

You created a large explosion using past the maximum power limit of your quirk that knocked some of the villains out, and caused the others to flee.

You felt immense pain as you collapsed to the ground, feeling out of breath.

You took one last short breath and blacked out.

...

A few minutes later, you woke up again. Your classmates hunched over you. You heard the sounds of muffled screaming and crying that became clearer when you came to.

You sat up and waved your hands, trying to reassure them you were okay. But they didn't listen.

You stood up, you saw Kirishima who was still hunched over, crying and put your hand on his back, trying to tell them you were fine.

But your worst fear came true. Your hand passed through his body causing you to stumble and quickly pull it back.

Suddenly, it all made sense. You shakily backed up. And saw something horrifying between your grieving friends.

Your body laid limp, bloodied and lifeless, your eyes dull and grey staring at the sky.

You died. But you were standing. Was this a dream? A nightmare? It couldn't be. It wasn't...

You fell to your knees and began to bawl. You punched the ground in anger, screaming.

"I thought I could do it..."

...