° Falling in love with Ejiro Kirishima °

...

You walked into your agency early in the morning. Greeting all your sidekicks as you walked into your office.

You sat down in your chair as you flipped through the paper work that was dropped off.

"Complaints, clean ups, payments..." You murmured to yourself.

You looked at the last paper in the stack and stopped.

"A partner up request?"

You studied the paper. The request was sent from Kirishima's agency.

You chuckled to yourself. "That's a surprise."

You stood up from your chair and made your way towards the door.

"Guess I'll pay him a visit."

...

Once you arrived to his agency, you walked inside and made your way to his office.

You knocked on his door.

"Huh? Coming!" You heard him shout.

Shortly after, he opened the door.

"Y/n!" He beamed, engulfing you in a hug.

"Hey Ejiro! I saw your request, can I come in?"

"Of course!"

He separated from you, allowing you to walk past into his office.

He closed the door behind you.

"So, why the sudden request?" You asked.

"Well, I was thinking since our quirks both work in the defence and offense department it would be a good idea to work together!"

"But why me? You know Tetsutetsu has a way more similar quirk to yours then mine."

He rubbed the back of his neck with a slight blush on his face. The real reason he wanted to partner with you is so he can spend more time with you. After figuring out where you went after highschool.

But he couldn't tell you that yet.

"Well, he already partnered with someone and our quirks are almost too similar."

"I can see that. Well I signed the form beforehand so you didn't have to. Wanna go on patrol?"

"Oh, yeah sure!"

...

You guys walked side by side on the city sidewalks.

"So, have you got back in contact with the others?"

"I have actually! But only with a few of them. I think the other's may be sidekicks or just in another state."

"Who did you get back in contact with?"

"Let's see... I have the Bakusquad except for Sero. And all of the Deku squad."