° You're a villain disguised as a hero °

...

~Flashback~

You looked around,  clearly clueless to where you were.

You tried to move, but couldn't. You looked down to see your hands tied behind the back of a chair, and your body tied to the chair.

One minute, you were walking home after running some errands for your mom. And the next, you were in this strange, empty room.

You took a deep breath, successfully calming your nerves.

"Okay... So I got kidnapped. This is fine. I have a quirk, these are probably some low level street thugs just wanting some easy cash. I can-"

You snapped out of your thought's, hearing a door open and footsteps walking in.

You looked up, you recognized the person who walked towards you and your eyes widened.

"Why did stupid Shiggy give me this job..." The man mumbled, pulling up a chair and sitting opposite of you.

"You... You are-"

"So you recognize me? Not surprising seeing as you're one of those 1-A brats."

"It's Dabi right?"

"In the flesh. So glad you remember me."

"What do you want. Money? Or something else?"

"Money won't do us any good right now. I thought you'd be smart enough to know that."

"Get to the point. Why am I here?"

"Think for yourself. You're one of the strongest kids in 1-A. And everyone trusts you with their life. What do you think we want from you?"

You hung your head low. You hoped it was anything but that. You knew what he was gonna ask from the start.

"You want me to be your spy?"

"I couldn't care less. It's the boss that wants you to work for us. But I have to agree with his choice."

"You bastard. What makes you think I'd ever-!"

"You want your family dead?"

You paused.

"What..."

"Don't think that you can get off the hook that easily. We know everything about you. And you're family. We could easily kill them."

You growled. "You're sick."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Tells me I'm doing good at my job."

"And what if the pro's find out about what you guys put me up to? What will you do then?"

"Simple. We'll kill you. And if you tell your parent's, we'll kill them. There's no getting out of this. We'll always be watching you. So don't think you're slick."

"But what if they find out? Can't blame me if they find out."

"Then that'll be your problem. They won't trust you anymore."