° Trying to impress Katsuki Bakugo °

...

Today for hero training, Aizawa partnered up each student to do some sparring. All you guys have been doing is training your quirks, so today you were going to train your bodies. And at the same time, test each other's strength.

You were coincidentally paired up with Bakugo. You guys are on the same level, with quirks and physical strength. You could say you two are rivals.

Once you saw that you two were partnered up, you instantly became determined to impress him and make him admit you've improved.

And maybe if you got lucky, make him admit you were better than him.

You guys stood a few feet from each other. Bakugo had his usual determined grin on his face.

You couldn't wait for the time to come where you wipe that grin off his face.

Aizawa signaled that you could start sparring.

As soon as the signal went off, you rushed towards each other.

You went in, one hand reaching for his collar, the other reaching for him arm planning on flipping him over.

"I've seen that trick before!" He shouted.

He quickly unhinged your hand from his collar and forced your other off his arm.

He kicked you in the stomach, but you swiftly caught it, yanking him towards you and pushing him behind you.

He fell, but quickly jumped back up. He ran towards you and grabbed both your shoulder and arm.

You kneed his side, making him stumble back in pain.

This was your chance.

By now, everyone had finished their matches and had switched their attention to yours.

They felt the fierce aura emitting off you both making them forget they were in a match themselves.

But back to you two. You ran towards Bakugo while he was vulnerable.

You took his shoulder and arm, forced him onto the ground, while keeping a knee pushed in his back to make sure he couldn't get back up.

He grunted as he tried to turn and look at you.

"Ha! I win!"

"Good for you, now get off me."

You rolled your eyes as you backed off of him and got to your feet as he got to his.

A few of your classmates cheered for you. You turned to everyone else and grinned brightly.

Bakugo narrowed his eyes at you while you weren't looking.

He scoffed and walked away.

...

A little while later, at the end of the day to be exact, you slung your bookbag over your shoulder and waved goodbye to your classmates as you walked out the door.

You walked down the stairs and down the hallway when suddenly you got pulled into one of the empty classrooms.

"Woah what the hell-"

"Shut up, it's me."

You saw Bakugo standing in front of you.

"Huh? What do you want?"

"I wanted to talk about earlier."

"Oh I see, you're embarrassed about losing to me~"

"No I'm not. It's something else."

"Oh? Then what is it?"

He looked away, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You... You looked really cool..." He mumbled.

"Wow, coming from Katsuki Bakugo this is a big deal. I'm flattered."

He pushed you against the wall and slammed his arms beside your head.

"Stop being cocky. I complimented you. Leave it at that."

"Aw, can the boom boom boi not admit defeat?"

"Don't test me." He growled.

You giggled as you put a hand on his chest, pushing him away gently.

You dug in your bag and pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to him.

"My number." You stated, making your way to the door.

"Don't lose it~"

He scoffed as a slight blush creeped onto his face. "Dumbass..." He mumbled.

...