° Being in an argument with Katsuki Bakugo °

...

You have been hanging out with class 1-A for most of the day in the common room. Well, most of class 1-A...

Bakugo has stayed hoarded in his room all day. You had no idea why. At first you just thought he was just tired. But a few texts and calls later signaled that was not the case. He ignored every text and call you sent out.

You even tried to knock on his door. But he told you to piss off. You had only been hanging out with your classmates for about 2 hours. Before that you were in your dorm.

The whole time you were in your room, you heard Bakugo blast his music as he yelled and hit the wall. You were worried.

Did you do something wrong? If so what was it? Did someone else make him mad?

Why is he acting like this?

"Y/n?"

You jumped when you felt a firm hand on your shoulder. It was Deku's. You almost forgot you had been talking to him before you apparently spaced out.

"Are you okay? You look distant."

You smiled. Deku is your best friend. He is so incredibly sweet and caring. You've known him since middle school and he is by far one of the most kindest people you've met.

"I'm okay. Just worried about Bakugo."

"Why? Is he okay?"

"That's the thing. I don't really know. He has been ignoring me all day and he's been in his room."

"That's not like him. Especially when it comes to you. Do you know what might have made him this way?"

You thought for a moment. And you were completely clueless. But one thought did come to mind.

You, Bakugo, Kiri, Todoroki and Deku were all hanging out the day before. You guys went ice skating for a few hours.

But you don't know why that would get him in such a bad mood. Everyone was having so much fun that day.

"I think I do... But I don't know for sure."

"I think you should check on him again. And if it doesn't work I'll get the others to try with you."

You nodded and stood up from the couch.

"Thanks Deku."

You walked off towards the elevator and pressed the button that his dorm is on.

Once the elevator door opened to the floor you walked out and down the hallway, stopping in front of Bakugo's door.

You felt butterflies in your stomach from the nervousness.

"What if he yells at me? I might be the reason he's mad..."

You shook your head. "He wouldn't do that. Would he?"

Even still, you raised your hand to knock on the door when it suddenly swung open to see Bakugo looking down at you.

He had no shirt on. Only sweatpants. He looked just as surprised as you were.