° Pulling another all-nighter with Shinso Hitoshi °

No playlist for this Pov either...

...

You sat on your bed criss-cross style, staring at your computer blankly, head resting on your intertwined fingers.

You weren't really the type to have bad grades. In fact it was quite the opposite. You were known as one of the smart kids.

But you guess that lately, your mind has been so focused on hero training and improving your quirk that you forgot you're still in highschool and therefore still have actual schoolwork.

You glanced at your grade again. Low 70s. Not bad but not good either. You have a crap ton of missing assignments you need to turn in so that may be why it so low.

You looked down at your phone beside you and picked it up, turning it on to check the time.

"10:47 already? Damn..."

It's a Friday, and you knew that most of your missing assignments were due that Sunday night.

A thought came to mind.

"Friday..."

Insomnia was a pain in the ass for you. So when it wasn't a school night, you would allow yourself to stay up late.

Since it's Saturday tomorrow, you can stay up late. You did the math. If you pulled an all nighter, you would probably be able to get at least half if not more of your assignments done.

But you needed help. You knew you couldn't pull an all nighter all by yourself. You'd fall asleep an hour or two in. And plus it's boring to do it by yourself.

Luckily, you knew the perfect boy who would help.

You snapped your computer closed, grabbed it and your phone and headed out the door.

You walked down the hallway until you reached a certain dorm room door and knocked on it.

A couple moments later, a tall, messy purple haired boy opened the door, looking down at you in confusion.

You walked past him. "All nighter. Now."

"Okay... Thanks for the invitation." He said, sarcasm apparent in his tone.

"No problem. I have a crap ton of assignments I need to do. And if you have any I'll help you with those."

"Cool. I'll make some coffee."

Now, for context. The reason you are fine and dandy with casually pulling an all nighter is because of your quirk.

Your quirk is called information overload. You can take in information about a scenario, and effectively and quickly think of a solution. An added benefit is that you can take in the information without talking to anyone. The information flows into your mind naturally.

Think of a Telepathy quirk mixed with an IQ quirk.

Now, the major problem with this quirk is that you basically can't turn it off. It's constantly working. Meaning you are constantly taking in information from everyone around you.