° Hitoshi Shinso slowly falls in love with you °

...

Shinso and you were friends. Good ones in fact. Ever since he got moved to Class 1-A, your interest peaked for him.

He looked so calm yet annoyed all the time. His aura felt mysterious and serious. He practically drew you in. A change of pace from your classmates.

Of course this led to you talking to him. And it didn't take long for you two to become friends.

But little did you know, Shinso also had his eyes on you from the very start. He saw you at first because of your obvious beauty, but that's not why he continued to observe you.

You were kind to everyone and everything you came across. You were so nice and bubbly yet became brave and determined when in battle.

In class he would stare at you unknowingly, and when one of the rare times occur when you catch him, he would calmly look away. But he's freaking out on the inside.

He still remembers the day you came up to him.

...

Lunch time rolled around. The cafeteria was crowded as always with hungry students. But you liked the familiar setting.

You were about to sit down with your food when you saw from the corner of your eye a purple haired boy staring at you.

You two made eye contact. You shot him a warm smile while he looked away in embarrassment.

You noticed he was sitting alone. You stood up again and walked towards his table.

"Hey new guy!" You greeted.

"Oh, hi..."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Be my guest."

You smiled again, setting your tray down. Then yourself.

"So what's your name?"

"Hitoshi Shinso."

"Cool name! I'm Y/n L/n! Nice to meet cha!" You exclaimed, holding out your hand.

Shinso hesitantly took it, shooting you a questionable look.

"Why did you want to sit here with me?" He asked.

"Well the table was empty. Was better than sitting at one that's crowded. Plus I figured I could keep you company."

"I see. Makes sense."

"Hey how do you get your hair to stand up like that?"

The sudden shift in topics caught Shinso off guard. You could tell.

"Oh! Sorry, I have a habit of asking a lot of questions... You don't have to answer them."

"Well I don't really have an answer for you actually. It's always been like this."

You thought for a moment and then started to play with your hair, trying to get it to stand up in the same way.

"My hair is plain..." You moped.