° Sneaking out with Ejiro Kirishima °

Sadly the playlist for this Pov was unavailable as well. This will be a common theme for a few others :(
...

It's past curfew in the UA dorms on a Friday night. You cannot sleep being so excited for the weekend.

At first you laid in your bed for a good 10 minutes before getting up and doing some stretches. Your logic was that it's supposed to help you sleep. I mean whatever works I guess...

You tried to sleep again after that but it didn't work. You finally settled on watching videos until you hopefully pass out.

Half an hour passed when you got the urge to eat something.

You got up from your bed and walked out into the hallway, then into the Elevator and took it down to the common room.

You walked into the kitchen and rummaged around in the fridge.

You grabbed some random things when you heard the elevator ding, signaling it had dropped off someone else.

Being extremely tired and scared of the dark you grabbed a kitchen knife and quickly turned around to face the "intruder".

You saw a familiar red haired boy put his hands up innocently, grinning at you.

You sighed. "Kiri don't scare me like that..."

"Heh, sorry. I didn't expect to see you here too!"

"Yeah, I can't sleep. And I got the munchies..."

"Me too. But now that you're here I can execute my plan."

"What are you talking about?"

He put his finger up to his lips and grinned.

"Let's sneak out."

You stared at him blankly. "I'm totally down for doing that, but how would we do that? We aren't exactly close to the ground and the front of the dorms has camera's."

"I got some rope in my room. We'll use the window!"

"Wow. Who knew you were this mischievous?"

...

You guys sneaked back into Kiri's room ready to unleash your plan.

Kiri tied one end of the rope tightly to his bedframe and let the rest dangle from the window.

"Ladies first."

You nodded and sat on the window side. You grabbed the rope, knotted it around your hand and jumped out, flawlessly loosening the rope to lower yourself to the ground.

Kiri followed after you, sliding down the rope easily.

"Alright, so where are we going?"

"Simple, Wallmart!"

You tilted your head in confusion.

"It doesn't sound that fun now, but trust me. It will be!"

...

You stood in front of the store with barely anyone in sight.

"Kiri, how is this-"

You were cut off by the feeling of his hands on your waist as he lifted you into the air.

You blushed and panicked. "Kiri! What are you doing!?"

He set you down in the shopping carts.

"Hold on okay?"

"Wait, why-"

You shouted as he began to rush you into the stores aisles. But it was really fun. You began to laugh and put your hands in the air as you two rushed around the store.

You occasionally told him to stop so you can buy snacks, and you two also danced and sang along to the songs being played.

You rarely get to spend time with Kirishima, so this made you feel free and carefree seeing him this happy.

At one point, you even played hide and seek in the store.

You peaked around a corner to check to see if it was clear to move. You were about to step out when you heard chuckling behind you.

You turned around already knowing who it was, before you got a chance to run away he lifted you up by the waist making the both of you laugh.

"I found you!" He exclaimed with his normal toothy grin.

"That's not fair! You cheated!"

"I never cheat. That's not what someone manly would do!"

You smiled and wrapped your legs around his waist, resting your arms on both his shoulders.

"Mind if I chill like this for a bit? I'm a little tired..."

Kiri stared at you, blushing slightly. But he nodded and held onto you anyway.

Since it was super late, you two decided to call it a night. You payed for your snacks and walked back to the dorms. Still being carried by Kiri of course.

To make it easier for him you moved onto his back, that way he could carry the bags home.

You nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck contently as you two walked the city sidewalks.

"We should do this more often..." You mumbled tiredly.

"What? Sneak out?"

"Well that, and just hanging out with each other. I like hanging out with you."

Kirishima smiled. "I like hanging out with you too. Goodnight~"

...