° Todoroki's dorm is next to yours and he thinks everyone is gone for vacation °

...

Let's see... How would people describe you?

You are a bit... Violent. Not chaotic like Denki, and you don't particularly have anger issues like Bakugo. It's just like you wake up and choose violence. That, and you're overprotective when it comes to your friends.

So you may have gotten into a fight with another student when you heard they were spreading rumors about Mina and a few others. And because the school system is stupid, they had to give you a punishment.

For an "unprovoked fight".

So they decided this: it's summer vacation, and class 1-A is going on a few small getaways each week. But since you got into that fight, you are to stay in house arrest and clean while everyone else is gone.

Well, almost everyone else.

You walked around the common room, pushing a vacuum in your wake, grumbling to yourself.

"It's not my fault... He shouldn't have been spreading rumors about my girlfriend."

(Girl-friend btw.)

"At least I get to go on the next one though... But still, I feel like someone is gonna rub it in. Probably Denki or somethin."

You grimaced at the thought of Denki laughing at you, and teasing you for getting in trouble. Something that is not unfamiliar to you. Both the teasing and getting in trouble.

You sighed as you bent down to turn off the vacuum, unplugged it, and put it back in the closet.

"Maybe I can eat some snacks. That is if the others didn't steal them..."

You keep snacks in your room on the regular, since your classmates like to barge in uninvited.

But it's mostly spicy stuff, and you know that only one person in 1-A can handle spice. Which is conveniently the person who raids your stash the most.

You rode the elevator up to your floor and walked down the hallway.

As you came closer to your dorm, you started to hear faint music.

"Did someone leave their speaker on?" You wondered.

You haven't been in your room all day, so it's a good possibility that someone left their music on by accident.

You shrugged.

"I'm already here. Might as well turn it off for them."

You deduced that it was Todoroki's room. Aka the one next to yours. Which is rather odd.

He isn't one to be irresponsible. And he doesn't listen to music often.

"Maybe Jirou got him into music."

You turned the doorknob and creaked open the door, only to freeze in the doorway.

The two toned boy stood not far from you, staring at you blankly with slight confusion.

In a panic, you slammed the door and ran into your room, slamming that door as well.