More than friends?

Savannah's P.o.v.
I was in the divas locker room changing into my new Shield attire. Getting ready for a match with the Shield. After I was finished I went to the Shield's locker room. As I opened the door I saw the guys wetting their hair. "You guys ready? Or need more time perfectioning your guys's hair?" I smirked. "Ha, ha, very funny Vannah. Just because you get your hair done faster-" "hey, you are either born with it or not" I said moving my hair to a side. "& I was definitely born with it" I said laughing. They finished wetting their hair & laughed "whatever sweetheart" said Seth while sitting on the couch with me. "We aren't done with the discussion we started yesterday babygirl" Roman said looking at me seriously. Oh great... "You guys are next, so get going" the camera guy said. We all started walking out of the locker room. "Like Roman said, we aren't done Vannah" Dean said while walking ahead. So when the Shield's theme song played we walked down the crowd who were incredibly loud.

The Shield got in the ring waiting for the Wyatts, while I sat in the commentary table with JBL, Michael Cole, & Jerry Lawler. "Well look who we have here by ring side, it's Savannah Alizey!" Said Jerry. "Hey guys" "So Savannah, you joined The Shield. You are officially part of The Hounds of Justice. How does it feel?" "Well, what can I say Cole? It feels great. I mean you get a lot of privileges" that's so not true. "What do you like about working with The Shield?" "That I can kickass with them" "well, do you think that you have a chance for the divas title?" "Ofcoures she does!" Jerry interupted "she's talented & beautiful" "awe Jerry, you better stop or I might believe it" I smirked "I don't think I have a chance...I'm pretty damn sure I have a chance for that title." "Well, AJ better be prepared because I think she found her match" "yeah, it would be an interesting match between you two" JBL commented "Well I'm looking forward for that match against AJ & after I beat her I'm going to be the new divas champion." Dean did Dirty Deeds on Luke Harper & quickly pinned him 1..2..3. "Here are your winners Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns The Shield!" Lillian announced. "Belive that" I said while taking off the headphones & walked over to my teammates as the crowd keept cheering. We then walked backstage & I bumped into Cody "Hey" "Hey-" "Don't you have a match to attend to Rhodes or do we need to remind you?" Dean said while getting infront of me. Seriously I'm getting sick of this. "I'll see you later Cody & good luck on your match" He nodded & walked away. I seriously didn't want to talk to the boys so I just walked to the divas locker room & changed. After I walked out I saw Cody waiting for me in the hallway awardly. "Hey Cod's. What are you doing here?" He looked at me up & down then stared at me in the eyes. "I can't keep on like this." "What do you mean?" Before I knew it he kissed me. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed him back. He then pinned me to the wall & it turned into a make out session. I felt his strong hands wrap around my waist pulling me close to him. I didn't want to stop this, even if I could I wouldn't. We pulled away for breath. "Savannah, Sorry I didn't-" "Cody shut up" I pulled him back into the make out session. This lasted for about an hour. We had to stop, anyone could see us & they can tell my dad or the Shield boys. "Cody, is it ok if I stay with you for the night? I don't want to drive home with the guys & then they will ask me about where was I last night when we ditched Raw for our date." He chuckled softly "sure. Ready to go?" "Yep." We left the arena carefully making sure no one saw us. We drove to the hotel & got into his hotel room. "I'll sleep in the couch if you want" he said while getting a blanket "No Cod's, we can share the bed if you want." There's nothing wrong with 2 friends sleeping on the same bed right? He stood there for a minute until he finally gave in & layed down next to me. I took my side of the bed & started to fall asleep until I felt his strong arms around me. He held me close to him "Savannah, you & I both know that we feel the same way about each other." He whispered "I love you" he whispered softly in my ear. "I love you Cody" I whispered back & kissed him again. We broke it up after a few minutes. I don't know why I feel different about him. Maybe it's true I love him. Damn the guys are going to be pissed when they find out about this. I hope they never do. I can't imagine what will happen. "Night Savannah" he said sounding sleepy. "Night Cody" then we both passed out.