A story line with the Viper Randy Orton

Savannah's P.o.v.
I went to Stephanie's office. I better not be in trouble or else my dad would tell me to quit WWE. I walked in & saw Stephanie talking to a guy. "Savannah, glad you came. Please sit" she said motioning to the chair. I sat next to the guy she was talking to. "I bet the both of you are wondering why you guys are here right? Well Hunter & I decided that you two will have a strory line together." "What?" I asked looking at her like she was crazy. "Is my dad ok with it?" I asked Steph. "Savannah, you're dad isn't here rightnow. You are a grown women & we are trying to do what's best for business." Steph was right, I was a grown woman & if it's best for business I can't complain. "So, here's how it's going to go. Savannah you are going to appear after Randy's match & kind of flirt with him." So his name is Randy. "Like a love story line?" I asked "yes" Stephanie replied. Are you kidding me, I just got out of a bad relationship! "Great..." I turned to a Randy who looked back at me. "Couldn't it have been someone else? Paige, AJ-" "We wanted you to have your story line with Randy. Besides, he chose you for the job" I nodded. I should complain but I won't. I'm too lazy & tired to have an argument knowing I won't win. "Alright, so we are settled? Good. See you guys on Smackdown." I stood up & walked out, I get someone grab my arm. "Hey" it was Randy "Hey." "So we are going to have a story line together, do you think The hounds will be ok with that?" "I don't care if they are or not, it's a story line." "True. We should talk sometime, I have to go see you around." "Alright bye" he walked away & I went to the Shield's locker room. "Hey Savannah" they all greeted "how are you sweetheart?" Seth asked. "Good. I have a story line with Randy...a love story line" They went silent. "What?" Dean asked looking like he was about to explode. "That's great sweetheart" "yeah, great.." They didn't seem too happy about it. "Chill guys. Stephanie told me about it. We begin on Smackdown" "Oh yuppie! Do you want us to celebrate & have a party for that!?" Dean said"Dean, chill man" Roman said "No! She's having a Story line with Orton even better, a 'love' one." "It's just a story line-" Seth started but was cut off. "Just a story line!?!? She just broke up with the spoiled Rhodes kid & now she has to do a story line with Orton! Congratulations Savannah you get a Slammy for that!" Dean said clapping his hands teasingly. "Award of The diva who is gonna have a story line with Randy & who knows who in the future, goes to Savannah! Nice job Savannah, I hope you are happy" Dean said walking outside while slamming the door. I just stood there quietly. "He didn't mean it Vannah" Roman said while getting up & going after Dean. "Yeah he's gone through real stuff. It's not your fault or his." Seth said  "We'll be back" said said following Roman. I nodded. I knew it wasn't going to end well.