Give Paige a chance? Give me a Break!

Savannah's P.o.v.
I was getting ready to walk out to the ring. I was going to have a feud with someone I didn't know. I placed my title on my shoulder & waited for the guys to arrive. We walked down the crowd who cheering loudly. I got in the ring followed by Seth, Dean & Roman. I grabbed a mic & looked at my title before talking in the mic. "When I said I was going to win this title, I meant it. To all the people that said I wouldn't & that I couldn't do it, I proved them so wrong." I smirked "It was a great match between me & AJ last week, I mean don't you guys agree" I looked over at the guys who nodded & smiled in agreement. "But sadly for AJ, she lost the title." Lets just say my character is kind of a bitch. "I'm not saying she's not talented or a great diva because she gave me a hell of a match last week on Main Event. But lets face the facts, she saw it coming & decided to not get prepared for it. I'm proud to say I'm your divas champion & I can assure you that I will be the next longest reigning diva to hold this title. Belive tha-" I was interupted by Paige's entrance song. She walked down the ramp & got in the ring with the mic in her hand. Oh great, her again... "Actually, there's been a change of plans Savannah. You won't be the next reining diva." "How so Paige?" Me & Paige don't get along so well because she thinks I'm a spoiled brat who gets everything handed to just because my dad is Sting. I mean what the hell? That is not true. The audience, the wwe divas & superstars don't know I'm Sting's daughter. Except Steph, Hunter, The guys from The Shield, Cody & apparently her too. "Because I'm going to win that title" wow she wants to make a run for my title? "What?" I laughed "when the hell did I say you can have a match against me for the title?" I keept laughing while walking around her. "Who do you think you are to make yourself a match against me? Just because you got lucky once, doesn't mean it'll happen again." "Well, you think you are the best of all divas just because you beat AJ for that title on Main Event. But let me tell you that you aren't the only one who did." "First of all, I never said I was better than any other diva in WWE & Second, I'm well aware of that. So I'll give you a match for the title whenever the hell I want to!" "I was supposed to have a re-match with AJ for that title-" "Well AJ isn't the divas champion anymore is she?" "You are just scared." "Oh I see what you are doing, you are trying to get into my head by saying I'm scared of you & then expect me to give you a match against me. Well let me tell you that isn't going to happen pumpkin pie, because like I said I'll give you a match whenever I want to give you one." There was awkward silence, it was funny to me that the guys were just watching me & Paige argue & expected some action. Paige didn't look too happy, she looked like she wanted to either slap me or kick me on the face. I smirked "alright 'glampire' I'll give you a match on Extreme Rules." I got into her face "but don't think I'm doing this because I'm scared or intimidated by you. I just want to see how much guts you have to show up & try to beat me." She smiled satisfied with the answer"See you in Extreme Rules then." I smirked & I held the divas title high in the air as I walked out the ring with the Shield's theme playing. We walked backstage & I saw Cody talking to Eden? I walked over to them. "Hey Cody. Eden" "I'll see you around" she said as she walked away. "Did I interrupt something?" "Uh..no" "Did you see me?" "When?" "My fued with Paige" "oh right, I couldn't I was busy..." He said rubbing his neck. "Doing what?" I said while crossing my arms. "Stuff, but I bet you did great." "Gee, thanks" I said before walking to the divas locker room. Cody was acting weird, what was he hiding? I finished brushing my hair when Seth came in. "Hey Sweetheart" "Seth my good man" I joked while I turned to face him. "What can I do for you?" "Nothing much, just checking on you." "Well I'm fine, nothing to worry about." He sighed "be thankful I was the one to notice & not Roman or Dean." "What are you talking about?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about." I gave him a puzzled look "Cody" he said finally. "Oh, what about him?" "You think he's acting suspicious don't you?" "No, he was just a little distracted with stuff" "really Savannah?" "Who am I kidding, ofcoures I think he's acting suspicious. I think he's hiding something, but I don't know what & it..." I looked down "it worries you" he finished for me. "Yeah" I sighed, he hugged me rubbing my back. "It's ok. If you need someone to talk to or anything I'm always here for you." I smiled, Seth can be so overprotective like Roman & Dean but he's also unferstanding. That's why I like to talk to him a lot. "Thanks Seth" "You're welcome. Wanna go already? Roman & Dean are waiting for us in the car." I nodded grabbing my stuff & walking out the door with Seth. As we walked down the hall I Saw Cody who had his stuff & once again talking to Eden. "Cody, I'm going to go with the guys" he didn't seem to hear me. "Cody" he finally turned to me "huh? Oh yea. Ok" "I love you" "yeah, love you too" I walked away furiously with Seth following behind. Why was he acting like a jerk? I shrugged it off & got in the car. I didn't say anything the whole way to the hotel. I didn't say a word to the boys neither, I just got in my room & layed on my bed. I wanted to cry so bad but I didn't want one of the guys to walk in & ask me what's wrong, I texted Cody.

Hey, text me when you can. Love you.

Hours passed & he never replied. I decided to fall asleep & forget about the situation.