It Happened Too Fast

Savannah's P.o.v.
Roman super man punched Erick Rowan & pinned him picking up the win. "Here's your winner, The Shield!" Lillian announced as I got in the ring with the guys. We put our fists together & walked backstage. I ran to the divas locker room & changed into my normal clothes. I got all my stuff ready & drove to the hotel. I went to Randy's hotel room & knocked on his door. He opened it & smiled at me "hey" he said "hey" I said smiling back. "Come in, we need to talk" he said opening the door wider so I could go in. We sat in the couch "We can't keep going like this" he said sounding serious. "Wha-what do you mean?" I asked "I really love you but you need to tell me if you feel the same way or if I'm just just a way to get the pretty boy of Rhodes out of your head." "Randy, I love you too but I'm just scared that you do the same as Cody." "Savannah, I may have anger issues but I would never cheat on you. I love you, to me the story line we have is real. When I kiss you is real." I couldn't help but kiss him. I love Randy, I don't know when I fell for The Viper but I'm glad I did. We started kissing passionately & I'm sure you guys know what happened next.

(The Next Day)

I went to the coffe shop & waited for Ariana. "Hey Vannah" she said sitting down next to me. "Hey Ari, glad you made it." "What did you want to talk about that was so urgent?" "Well, me & Randy have been secretly going out without any of the guys knowing." "They're gonna blow when they find out" "Especially when they find out about me & Randy  last night" "I know" "What how do you-" "Savannah, make sure that whenever you guys do that don't get loud ok" "Ariana!" "I heard you guys when I was walking to my hotel room" I playfully rolled my eyes. Ariana laughed "Relax, no one else heard you guys. Was it your first time?" "Yes, but it all just happened. I'm just glad it wasn't with Cody or else I would regret it the rest of my life." "True, how's your dad?" "Oh my God my dad! Ariana he better not find out about this" I panicked, my dad will make a storm happen if he finds out. "Relax, you'll be ok just have a good excuse when they ask you where were you last night ok?" "Yeah, well I gotta go to the arena & start warming up. I'll meet you there deal?" "Deal, later Vannah" Ariana said walking away. I better have a good explanation for the guys.