Kidnapped

Savannah's P.o.v.
I woke up on a bed. My head hurted like hell. I looked around & it looked like an ordinary hotel room. Was I back in my hotel room? Was it all a dream? Ok more like a nightmare. "Good morning Savannah" I looked up to see Stardust sitting on a chair. Was he stalking me while I was sleep? "Where am I?" "My hotel room, or should I say our hotel room." I rolled my eyes & stood up from the bed. "Ok, that was fun. Now I got to go" I said walking to the door. "You're not going anywhere!" He said grabbing me by my arm. "Let go of me!" "I can't believe you played me, I thought you loved me!" "You fucking cheated on me with Eden!" I said trying to let him go of my arm. "Now your pregnant of him! Why did you do this to me Savannah? You & I were forever!" He said holding me closer to him. "You cheated on me Cody!" "I'm not Cody! I'm Stardust! Cody is dead!" "Shut the hell up already!" I struggled getting out of his grip. He slammed me against the wall & took out a pocket knife. "You are mine! Only mine!" He said pointing the knife at me. "Cody, don't do this. I'm pregnant. I'm having Randy's baby." His face expression changed, his eyes looked at me with rage. Hatred, anger. He didn't like the fact of me having Randy's baby. Before I knew it Cody stabbed me with his pocket knife on my stomach. I groaned in pain, my baby can die. He laughed bitterly "You're not having his baby" he looked at me differently. I'll admit, I was scared. I touched my stomach & felt blood. I looked at my hand & felt tears in my eyes. No! This couldn't be happening. This had to be a nightmare. I wanted to wake up but I couldn't. He grabbed my cheek roughly smirking. He started kissing my neck "you're sick! Get away from me!" I kept yelling. His hands were making their way from down my shirt. "Let go of me you fucking asshole!" I screamed. I was losing it, I didn't know what to do. I felt weak. Then we heard slamming noises from outside the room. I felt the room spin around me & my vision became blurry. I then saw Randy opening the door. He ran up to me & Stardust. He started punching Cody & beating him up. Roman, Dean & Seth came after. "Take her to the hospital!" Roman yelled. Dean tried to split Randy from Cody as well as Roman. Seth carried me outside & I saw Bray on the floor knocked out. Seth got me inside the car & ran to the driver's seat. He started driving & talking on the phone with someone. I didn't know who because I felt light headed. Everything looked blurry around me & I just passed out. The last thing I saw was Seth driving.