Ariana Warrior

Savannah's P.o.v.
After the boys & I finished breakfast I called one of my best friends Ariana.
Ariana Warrior is the daughter of Ultimate Warrior. She's been my friend since before I came to WWE. Her dad & my dad get along well, & thats how we met. If I have a problem I go to her always. "Hello?" She answered "Hey Ari, it's Savannah I need to have some girl time before the show tonight" I begged. She laughed "Alright Savannah, Where do we meet?" She asked. "Your place if it's ok" "yea, meet you here then." "Alright bye" i hanged up & walked out of my hotel room. Thank God the boys went to the gym so they don't have to follow me. After I finally drove to Ari's I knocked on her door. She opened it & hugged me. "Hey girl, haven't seen you in a long time." "Well now you will, I got a match against Summer Rae tonight & I'll be introduced as a member of the Shield." "How exciting! Can't wait." She said smiling. I laughed "yea, but there's also something else. Get comfortable Ari, I'm about to spill. " She quickly sat on the couch & motioned me to sit next to her. I sat down "lets just say I met this guy named Cody Rhodes &-" "omg Savannah you & Cody are-!" "No, No,No we are just friends. We are going out for some dinner after my match. Without letting the guys know so please don't tell them." She smirked "right just friends. Don't worry Savannah, I got you covered." I smiled "thank you Ari." "Anytime Savannah, how's your dad?" "He's great. I actually can't complain. I don't see him as often though but I get a little bit of freedom." "That's good. By the way, I have a match too so I might see you backstage." "Great" I heard my alarm. "Ari, sorry I have to go. I only have ten minutes to get to the hotel before the boys do." "Alright Savannah, see you later." I hugged her & walked out to my car. I quickly drove to the hotel & got to my hotel room. I sat on the couch & as soon as I sat down, the boys walked in. "Hey guys, ready to go to the arena?" I smiled to myself knowing I was actually going to get away with something. I was glad Ariana had my back.

I want to thank Tanders65 for letting me introduce Ariana Warrior in my story. I don't own Ariana Warrior all credits go to Tanders65. If you want to know more about Ariana Warrior read Ultimate Diva! :D Thank you so much Tanders65 ;)
                   »Deathly Cupid