My overprotective brothers

Savannah's P.o.v.
I've woken up at 5:30 am. I took a shower & put on my gym clothes. I did my hair into a pony tail. When I walked out I saw that Roman, Seth, & Dean were still asleep in their rooms, so I left quietly. I walked down the hall making my way to the hotel's gym. Nobody was there, good I don't like exercising with a lot of people. It was probably because it was too early. "Dang, you are such a morning person" I heard someone behind me. I turned around & it was Cody. "I don't like going to the gym with lots of people, it's uncomfortable." I said as I sat on a bench "Yeah, I know what you mean. People like staring at you all the time?" "Yes! Especially guys, it's so freaking annoying." I say as I cover my face irritated. Cody laughs "I bet your boyfriend doesn't like you going to the gym by yourself." "Are you serious? I don't have a boyfriend. My dad freaks out if I even talk to a guy! The only guys I can hang out with are Roman, Seth & Dean." "Wow, that's being way too overprotective." He said sitting next to me. "Yep, but now that my dad isn't taking care of me as much because I'm starting to work, the boys from the Shield are like a new version of my dad." "That explains what happened yesterday." He said looking down. "I thought it was because you & Dean-" "what? No! They are like my brothers. I don't see them like that." Cody smiled at me with a relieved expression. "Didn't you know he's dating Ariana?" Cody smirked "I don't stalk people." "Sure you don't" I smirked.We talked & laughed while exercising. We were both out of breath after we finished & layed on the floor still laughing. "Savannah, do you have any plans for tonight?" He asked still catching his breath. "Other than my match against Summer Rae, nope" I said mocking Dean. We started laughing again then calmed. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go have dinner." "Sure, but I'll have to sneak out. Unless you want bodyguards stalking us" I joked. He laughed "alright, after your match get ready & we'll ditch Raw." I smiled, "ok then." My phone rang louder than ever making me & Cody jump. I answered "hello?" "Where the hell are you!?" I rolled my eyes knowing it was Dean. "Working out, why?" "Why didn't you tell us or left a note saying Hey guys, gonna work out at whereever gym you are rightnow!" "Dude, calm down I didn't leave anywhere. I'm still in the hotel just in the gym" "well why the hell didn't you say-" "babygirl please come back to the room. We are waiting for you to go get breakfast." Roman interupted. "Alright I'll be on my way." I heard Dean complaining of why did Roman let it slide then I hanged up. I looked at Cody "I have to go, the guys are waiting for me I'll see you tonight." "Alright Savannah, take care" I quickly grabbed my water bottle & went back to the room. Once I opened the door Dean was sitting on the couch with crossed arms, Seth was talking with Roman. "Hey babygirl" "Goodmornig sweetheart" "hey Vannah" atleast I was relieved Dean calmed down. "Hey Romie, hi Seth, hey Dean" "ready to go eat breakfast?" Seth asked. "Yup, I'm starving." "Alright then, lets go" we walked down to the cafeteria & got what we wanted to eat. We sat down & started eating. Cody & I started txting & the boys looked at me weird. "Who you texting?" Roman asked "A friend." "AJ?" Seth asked "no, just someone" "like who?" Dean asked with a serious tone. "Why do you guys have to know every fucking thing I do!?" I sounded annoyed. Well what do you expect, they are with me 24/7. "We were just asking who it was babygirl-" "well don't! I like to keep parts of my life private, specially my personal life. You guys might be my friends & like my brothers but that doesn't give you any damn right to know everything I freaking do!" I said almost yelling. They looked wide eyed, "we're sorry sweetheart, but like I said earlier we just care about you. It's not that we want to get into your business." "You are our little sis & we want you to be safe babygirl" Roman said. I sighed "sorry, it's just that when I was going to work in WWE I thought there wouldn't be any overprotective father around. Guess I was wrong" "sorry Vannah, but we do care about you...A lot!" Dean finally said. "But don't take it too far you guys, I'm 26 not 13" they smiled & nodded "we will try to not be too overprotective, just normally overprotective" "seriously..." "Hey, I said we will try. That's all you can get" Dean Said. I rolled my eyes playfully "you guys aren't going to be too overprotective just normally overprotective, yay me.." they laughed. Wow just thinking about the date I have with Cody makes me feel nervous. If the guys find out, I'm so screwed...