Cody Rhodes

Savannah's P.o.v.
The Shield was in a match against the Wyatt Family. I watched them from back stage on the tv monitor. They were dominating the match. "The Wyatts are creepy aren't they?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see a guy with blue eyes & short blond hair. He had a cute smile & seemed friendly. "Yeah, especially Bray." "You're a new diva on rooster aren't you?" He asked smiling."yeah, you are-?" "Cody, Cody Rhodes" he said eagerly pulling his hand out wanting to shake mine. I shook his hand while introducing myself. "Savannah Alizey" he smiled brightly. "Well Savannah, welcome to WWE" "thank you," I said "no problem, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said still smiling. I didn't notice The Shield fished their match until they walked up to me & stood between me & Cody. "Did you loose something Rhodes?" Dean said almost getting into Cody's face. "No, I was just meeting the new diva & member of your team." He said simply. I could tell Dean didn't like this answer, Seth put a hand on Dean's shoulder meaning that he would handle the situation. "Just get lost Rhodes" he said. Cody didn't seem too happy, but I could tell that he wasn't willing to try Dean's temper. After he walked away I turned to look at my former teammates. "What was all that about?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "Don't take it the wrong way babygirl-" "Is this what my dad told you guys? To not let any superstar near me?" "No sweetheart, it's just...that we are growing attached to you" Seth said rubbing the back of his neck. "What do you guys mean?" I said looking at them seriously. "Well, you see Vannah" Dean Started.They call me Vannah for short. "You became our little sister since you joined the Shield and well-" "We get too overprotective over you" Roman cut him off. "Well dont be, you guys are acting like my dad." "We are sorry sweetheart, but that's the way we are. You can't stop us." I sighed & smiled "ok, but don't push it. I can take care of myself." They rolled their eyes & laughed. "It's true, my dad trained me really good." "Alright Vannah, whatever you say. We are gonna change in the locker room mind waiting for us till we come out to go to the hotel?" Dean asked me. "No, not at all I'll wait for you guys in the hallway." "Alright babygirl see you later." Roman said as they all walked to the locker room. I waited in the hallway while talking to my dad in the phone. "Yes, dad. I will. Love you too bye." "Friend of yours?" I hanged up & turned around to see Cody. "No, just my dad checking up on me" I said as I put my phone away. Cody smiles "he sounds like a caring father." "He is, sometimes too much" I say rolling my eyes playfully. He laughed softly "sorry about earlier," "it's all good. Um..Savannah, you seem like a really interesting person to talk to & I really want to know you better. Is there any chance we can hang sometime?" He asked shyly. He looked cute. "Sure," I gave him my phone number & he gave me his. We talked a little & laughed until I heard Seth, Dean & Roman comming our way. "I'll talk to you later, my brothers are coming & I don't want you to get in trouble." He laughed "alright, I'll text you. Bye" he said as he walked away. I walked to my former teammates. "Ready to go?" They asked me. I nodded & we went to the hotel. I entered my room after I said goodnight to the boys. I put on a purple tank top & gray shorts. I put my hair up in a pony tail & lay on my bed getting ready to sleep until I hear my phone. I grab it & see a txt message from Cody.
Cody:
Goodnight Savannah, sleep well ;)

This made my night, Cody took the time to say goodnight to me. I smiled & fell asleep.