Hospital

Savannah's P.o.v.
I opened my eyes slowly realizing I was in a hospital room. I saw Randy sitting next to me with tears in his eyes. Dean, Roman & Seth were  in front of me trying their best not to cry as well. "What happened?" I asked "You don't remember?" Asked Seth "No, not really. Randy why are you crying?" I asked "Savannah, this is going to hurt you but you have to know" he said trying to sound calm. "Know what? Randall what?!" I said getting worried. "You lost your baby" said Roman looking down. "No,no,no! You guys are lying!" "It's true Savannah, we're sorry" said Dean looking down. I couldn't help but cry, I let the tears take over me. I lost my baby, mine & Randy's baby. It was all Cody's fault. "You have to be strong-" said Seth "Go to hell Seth! How do you expect me to stay calm when I lost my baby!!!" Seth looked hurt, I've said that to him & I regretted saying it after I saw his face. Then everyone faced the door as my dad walked in. "We'll leave you guys alone" said Seth walking out with Dean, Roman & Randy following. "Dad-" "I'm sorry to hear about...your baby." He said sitting next to me "How are you feeling?" He asked. I looked down "This wouldn't have happened if I never allowed you to work in WWE" he said. "Dad don't WWE is my life, it's the best experience that ever happened to me" "I get a voicemail from you saying you're pregnant & then another one from Randy saying you lost your child! How is that the best experience for you? This is why I didn't want you in that company. I knew it was going to happen" my dad started walking around "When you get out of the hospital, you're going to quit to WWE." "Dad No!" " Savannah Alizey Stinger don't argue with me!" He said sounding serious. "No! I've always followed your rules but now, I'm not going to listen to you anymore. I know you care & you're worried because if I was in your place I would feel the same. I might be on the toughest position rightnow but I can't let my fans down. They have hope for me & the first thing I'll do after I get out of this hospital is go to the WWE Arena & anounce my return!" I said furiously. My dad was quiet for a minute "If that's what you want I'm not going to stop you, but I want you to show you're a Stinger. Show them that no matter how much times they close the doors for you, you'll always find a way to sneak in." I smiled my dad is supporting me on going back to WWE. "You'll always be my little girl" he said hugging me. "& Tell Randall to take good care of you or else your big bad daddy, Sting will kick his ass" he said kissing my forehead. I laughed my dad & his sense of humor. "I will, thank you daddy" I'm glad he came by to see me. My dad was & is the first man that was ever in my life.