Hook Me Up

Savannah's P.o.v.
Tonight was Smackdown & I was waiting for Randy to finish his match. The boys were disappointed about this story line but I didn't care, it's my job. Randy RKO'ed Bad News Barrett & picked up the win. Before Lillian anounced his victory The Shield's song played & everyone in the crowd cheered expecting the guys but it was actually me & only me walking down the stairs. After I jumped over the barricade & got in the ring, I grabbed a mic. "Wow Randy, I'm impressed. Congratulations on your win." He grabbed a mic "thanks but I got a question, where are your hounds?" "Not with me. If you can see, I came here alone." "Why?" "Because..." I got closer to him & touched his chest "I wanted to see you up close." I said looking at him in the eyes. He smirked "I think you came here for something else" "oh yeah?" "Yes" "what's that-" I got cut off because he kissed me. I didn't know if I should freak out or something. I guess it was part of the story line so I kissed him back. The crowd was gasping & cheering at the same time. We both let go & I touched my lips satisfied. He was a good kisser. "See you around, Viper." I then got out of the ring & walked backstage still looking at him. When I got backstage I didn't get happy or proud looks from Seth, Roman especially Dean. They just stood there while I walked backstage. "Hey pumpkin!" Paige said almost scaring me "Paige, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I said grabbing my chest. "Didn't mean to startle you. Great performance out there" "thanks, the boys don't think the same though." "Let them be Savannah, you are doing your job & there is nothing wrong with that unless you actually ment it." I stood quiet while looking at Paige. "Wait, did you?" She asked "well-" "Savannah!" "He's a great kisser & his chest, oh my God." "You falling for that guy?" "No, I just think he's cute. I think our story line is an excuse to kiss." Paige shook her head "well if your happy, I guess I'm happy but just be careful. I don't want you to repeat the same thing like last time" She said walking away. I knew what she meant, repeating the same mistake like I did with Cody. After I got my stuff I walked outside the arena. I wanted to leave earlier than the guys besides, they had to talk to triple H about their match with the Wyatts. I was heading to my car when someone grabbed my arm & pulled me to them. "Calm down, it's just me" it was Randy. "What are you doing here?" "I came for something you & I want" "what are you talking about?" He pulled me against his chest & kissed me. I got lost in the moment & kissed him back. It was a long passionate kiss. We let go breathing heavily. "Not bad Orton." I said still catching my breath "Not bad for someone like you too." After a minute, I got my stuff again & Opend my door putting in my luggage. "Well, I got to go see you at Raw" "wait! Who can see each other before Raw" "Randy, we both know this is just a story line." "Are you sure? You didn't say the same in the locker room." He heard me & Paige? Stalker. "You like me don't you?" He asked getting closer to me. "Well," "I like you too Savannah, even if you don't want to admit it. It's the truth & you know it." "I do but Its temporary." "Or maybe-" "lets not jump to conclusions ok." "Fine, can I atleast have your number?" "If you give me yours." We exchanged phone numbers "well, see you around Savannah" He said walking away. I got in the car & started driving to the hotel. Maybe I do like him but Im too coward to admit it. To be honest, I'm just scared that he cheats on me. When I finally got into the hotel I went up to my room & layed there. I was tired. I decided to go to sleep so my mind didn't drive me crazy.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

I was walking around with my title in my hand. I had a match against  Natalya for my divas title. "You ready?" Seth asked "yep, lets go" we walked down the stairs with cheering fans. I got in the ring with Natalya & handed my title to the referee. The bell rung & I started with a drop kick knocking Natalya down.

(Skip match)

I was locked in Natalya's Sharpshooter. How did I get here you might ask? Well I was dominating until I accidentally turned my back to Natalya & well she clotheslined me & here I am. It was painful but I didn't want to tapout, I'm not loosing my title tonight, I've held it for about 104 days already & I'm planning on keeping a long reign. I was laying there on the floor with my face on the center of the ring. I could hear Seth, Dean & Roman telling me not to tap & that I could do it. I crawled to the ropes forcing Natalya to let go of me but the damage was done & I was tired, like really tired. I got up almost limping, Seth got on the apron causing Natalya & the Referee to get distracted. I got on the top rope & DDT Natalya knocking her out. I pinned. 1..2..3 I did it! The Referee gave me my title & I held it up high. "Here's your winner & still your divas champion Savannah Alizey!" Lillian anounced. The guys got in & hugged me. "Don't mess with the champ!" Seth yelled. Dean & Roman held me up. We walked backstage & I saw Natalya. "Good match" I said to her "best ever" she said smiling & then walked away. I headed to the locker room but was stopped by Randy. "Congratulations Savannah, you were awesome out there" "thanks" "No problem." He said kissing my cheek & walked away. Randy is a great guy I guess.

Cody's P.o.v.
Why did Randy kiss Savannah on the cheek? Are they together or what?
"Cody!" Eden yelled "I'm not Cody anymore, I'm Stardust & you know it" I said yelling back at her "I'm talking to you but you're ignoring me, what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'll see you later" I said walking away. I don't know what Randy & Savannah are but they can't be together. She's mine & only mine!