Anubhav realises his Love

One Fine Day,

Today both Anuseena has day off for Anubhav's final checkup.

HM:  toh doctor  yeh aab Puri tarha se thik hain na?koi aur problem toh nahi hain?

Doc: No Mrs.Singh He is absolutely alright..inke reports bhi ekdum normal hain...yeh IV insertion ka dard 2-4 din mein normal ho jayega...Take care Mr.Singh.

AS: Thank You doctor.

Both Anuseena were in the parking lot of the hospital..when Anubhav asked

AS: Bhook lagi hain aapko?

HM: Bohot!Isiliye toh Ghar jaane ki jaldi karrahe hain.

AS: Ghar toh abhi 40 min dur hain..apko itni bhook lagi hain toh bahar hi khana kha lete hain..

HM: Arey ab itna bardasht karliya hain toh thodi der aur kar lenge bhook bardasht..chaliye (she said unlocking the car.)

AS: paas hi mein ek accha resturant hain abb bahar aahi gaye hain toh karlete hain na Lunch..

HM understood that he wanted to take her for a lunch date..her heart leapt in joy but she decided to tease him a little..

HM: Arey nahi nahi..ghar mein Ramesh chacha ne khana bana liya hoga..waste hoga woh aur waise bhi aapke hath mein dard hain aaram karna chahiye.(Bit her lip to suppress her smile.)

AS: Jaisa aapko thik Lage..(he made a grumpy face and sat in the car angrily.)

HM sat on the driver's sit and started the ignition...

HM: Resturant ka direction toh bata dijiye...(she asked with a smile.)

AS: Samne signal se left..(he replied still with his grumpy face on.)
————————
After Lunch Haseena dragged Anubhav to a kulfi stall on the street..

AS: Haseena aap hume yaha kyun khinch laayi?Aapko ice cream khani thi toh hum andar order kar dete..

HM: Arey badi badi jagaho mein ice cream toh humesha hi khate hain...aaj aap yaha ki matka kulfi try karke dekhiye..I bet aap icecream bhul jayenge..

AS: Par Haseena yaha aise..(he looked at the crowd infront of the stall.)kitni dhul mitti hain yaha..yeh healthy nahi hain ..

HM: hum jante hain..par kabhi kabar toh chalta hain..(she scrunched her nose cutely while giggling.) Bhaiya do kulfi dena(to the vendor)

Haseena passed him one and was about to eat her's when she noticed him still reluctant to have it..

HM: itna kya soch rahe hain..khaiyye!

She forwarded her kulfi towards him..and gestured him to take a bite.Anubhav couldn't deny those puppy eyes anymore and took a bite from her kulfi,he found it tasty and took another bite..she smiled.

Anubhav held the kulfi in his hand before her and gestured her to eat the same way she did..HM's heart warmed up at his cute gesture..she took a bite and said..

HM: Abb AP yeh wali khalijiye(forwarding him the one in her hand)Aur yeh wali hume de dijiye(trying to grab the one in his hand..)

Anubhav said nothing and started eating the kulfi she has taken bite from..crimson immediately rose up her cheeks..she quietly ate her's.
——————
HM: Anubhavji yaha paas hi mein ek animal shelter hain..hum waha paise donate karte hain..aapko takleef na ho toh hum thodi der k liye waha chalein..paise dekar turant wapas aajayenge...

AS: Humein koi problem nahi hain..hum gaadi mein intezaar karenge..(she nodded.)

Anubhav was waiting for HM in the car..it was already 20 minutes she hasn't returned yet..he decided to check on her..Anubhav entered the shelter..this was his first time entering a place like this.. He noticed some children playing in the shelter ground with puppies,their parents accompanying them..He suddenly missed his parents..As a kid he also loved cats and dogs but his life was too cruel to let him enjoy the little moments with his parents..He was lost in his thoughts when his eyes fell on a lady at the far end of the ground..she was wearing a blue jeans with a pink Lucknowi kurti..her hairs tied in a ponytail..the mild rays of winter sun hitting her gentle face making her look simply ethereal..A smile automatically crept on his face and he mumble"woh rahi Haseena"

HM was surrounded by 5-6 puppies..two wear licking her feet, one was chewing the end of her kurti..two were fighting on her lap as she was sitting..and one was licking her nose as she held it in her hands.."Haseena"Anubhav's voice made her look at him that's when she remembered she left him in the car waiting for her..she bit her tongue and said..

HM: Anubhavji..sorry hum bhul gaye aap car mein hain..

AS: woh toh dikh hi Raha hain..ab chalein?

HM: Thodi der aur Ruk sakte hain please..dekhiye na yeh kitne pyare hain..(she requested with puppy eyes)..aap bhi baithiye na yaha..(Patting on the place beside hers.)

AS: Humein nahi baithna..

HM: Arey aap dariye mat..yeh toh kitne chhote hain..kuch nahi hoga..

AS: Hum dar nahi rahe...(he sat beside her on the grass while she got busy playing with the puppies.)

Anubhav was adoring her endlessly when a puppy crawled up in his lap making him flinch..

AS: Haseena isse hathaiyye..(pulling both his hands up in the air..)

She giggled and said..

HM: Arey hatana kyun hain..dhire se sar sahelaiye iska..

She held his hand and gently kept it on the pup's head..Anubhav looked at her and she blinked..he slowly started stroking its head..Anubhav smiled a bit bringing peace to Haseena's heart.

HM: Yeh dekhiye yeh so Gaye..

Anubhav looked at the sleeping white lab pups in her lap..he leaned towards her to pet them.. Haseena's body stiffened at the closeness.They were so close that he could smell the fragrance of her Jasmine Shampoo..she turned her face to look at him while he was already looking at her..They were lost in each other's eyes..

AS's POV:

Kitna badal diya hain aapne hume Haseena..aapke aane se pahele hum sirf aur sirf kaam mein lage rahete the...par apne hume phirse zindagi ki chhoti chhoti khushiyon ko jeena shikaya hain...Jo bachpan chachiji ne humse chhin liya woh aapne wapas dila diya...Laila k uss Hadse k baad hum aurton se nafrat karne lage par ab aapke bina hume jeena nahi...humne bachpan se lekar aaj tak pyar kya hota hain kabhi nahi Jaana..kabhi kisi ki zaroorat mahesoos nahi ki...par hume aapki zaroorat hain Haseena, kisi ke saath hone ka ahsaas kitna khubsoorat hota hain hum samajh gaye hain,hume kabhi nahi laga tha ki dusre insaan k khusi mein bhi koi itna khush ho sakta hain..woh humne aapko dekhkar sikha...ab aapki har muskurahat ki wajah hum banna chahte hain,duniya ki saari khushiyan apke kadmon mein laakar rakhna chahte hain,Apni har kamiyabi aapke saath baatna chahte hain...kisi bhi musibat mein aapki dhaal banna chahte hain..ab bas yahi chahat hain ki puri zindagi hum aapke saath guzare..aur agar yeh pyar hain...toh hum aapse Prem karte hain Haseena Malik..beintehan..apne saanso se zyada..I Love You.(His trance was broken when a puppy bit his finger..he reluctantly separated himself from her.)

As's pov ends

HM: Ghar chale Anubhvji..kaafi der hogayi hain(she was all red due to their proximity.)

AS: jii jii..(he said adverting his gaze.)

And they both went back home.
———————
Precap: Laila enters.
———————
Anubhav has finally realised and accepted his love for Haseena.Haseena also loves him.Only the confession is left..who will confess first?Or will Laila bring a new storm in their life before that?
————————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.