Laila

It was around 7 in the evening.HM was in the library looking for a good book to read when she noticed a new shelf filled with books of shayaris and poetries..she clearly remembered it wasn't there in the morning...
She noticed Aman coming inside with a large carton she immediately went forward and helped him.

HM: Kya hain yeh Aman?

Aman: kitaabe hain bhabhi..workers inhe bina upar laaye hi chale gaye..toh mujhe lana pada..warna sir gussa karte(he said huffing.)

Haseena opened the box and there were more books of world famous shayars Mirza Ghalib,Gulzar,Amir Khusro and many more..her eyes twinkled seeing them..but she was confused too..Aman sensed her confusion and spoke..

Aman: woh bhabhi sir ne kaha ki aapko shayari aur kavitayen bohot pasand hain isiliye unhone order diya 2 din pahele ki yaha ek nayi shelf lagwaye aur sabse bahetarin shayaron ki kitaabe yaha le ayein..

She remembered how few days back she was complaining about his library not having shayari and poetry books when he replied that he doesn't like "stupid romantic stuffs" making her frown..but this gesture of him made her smile from ear to ear...he cared about her preferences,this made her heart flutter.
-------
After Dinner

Haseena was having hot chocolate while checking her mails and Anubhav too was doing something on his laptop sitting beside her on the bed..after sometime he closed the laptop and glanced at her to see an amusing sight. HM's upper lip was smeared with chocolate making a choco Moustache. Even her corner lips had some of it..her hairs tied in a messy bun and her spectacles were adding to her cuteness.Her face had a slight frown as she was reading something seriously.AS couldn't control the urge to click a picture of her..
The shutter sound made HM look at him..

HM: photo khinchi kya aapne?(he nodded positively)kyun?(she asked confusedly)

AS: khud hi dekh lijiye.(showed her the picture he clicked.)

HM subconsciously touch her upperlip and looked at the dark display of her laptop..

HM: Anubhavji yeh photo delete kijiye...

AS: Tch..nahi!

She tried to snatch the phone but he was faster and jumped down the bed.She started chasing him..after sometime she stopped huffing near the bed..AS sat on the bed tired and finding an opportunity HM snatched the phone..

AS: Haseena yeh galat hain..

He tried taking his phone back..in the process both of them fell on the bed with AS hovering over her...HM stretched her hand as far as she could..

HM: Anubhavji hum nahi denge aapko phone..

AS: Aise kaise!

He tried taking the phone.Their laughter echoing in the whole room.But soon they became silent when they realised the closeness they were sharing.Anubhav moved his head a little closer to her's..HM's lips parted in anticipation..their lips were about to meet when a shutter sound broke their trance.While they were fighting for the phone the camera mistakenly got opened and their picture got clicked...Anubhav immediately got up and laid beside her maintaining some distance.Both of them gazing at the ceiling trying to calm their rapid heartbeats.They  looked at each other at the same time..their eyes locked for sometime before they bursted out laughing again...

AS: Good Night,Haseena..

HM: Good Night, Anubhavji..

Both of them pulled the Duvet.Anubhav turned the lights off and they drifted into deep slumber with a peaceful smile on their faces.
———————
Next Morning:

HM was ready to leave for Thana.She was talking to KS in the hall when a familiar voice caught their attention..
HM's smiling face changed into frown when she noticed Sumer standing at the door with a girl beside him.They looked newly married.

VS: Sumer!Aur yeh ladki tere saath kya kar rahi hain?(he asked angrily.)

Sumer: Baba maine aur Laila ne shaadi Karliya hain...ab yeh bhau hain aapki.(VS's eyes were red with anger.)

MS: Abb kya darwaze par hi khada rakhkar saare sawal puch lenge?Andar toh aane dijiye baccho ko...itne dino baad ghar lauta hain Mera baccha...

KS: Amma aap Laila ko kaise bahu k roop mein swikar sakti hain?

MS: Kyun nahi swikar sakti?Jab Anubhav iss ladki(pointing to Haseena)ko biha kar laya tab kisi k muh se ek shabd nahi nikla huh?!Aur Sumer apni galti ki saza kaat Chuka hain aur usse pachtawa bhi hain..aur kya chahiye tumlogo ko?Ab kya jaan loge uski?

Sumer: Kashi main sach mein bohot sharminda hu..Baba,Bhabhi aaplog please mujhe maaf kardijiye.(he fake apologised)

"Andar kisne aane Diya tum dono ko?".Everybody turned their attention towards the stairs where Anubhav was standing fuming with anger.Before anyone could reply Anubhav dashed towards Sumer and grabbed his collar...

HM: Anubhavji kya karrahe hain!Chhodiye unhe...

AS: Bahetar hoga aap bich mein Naa bole Haseena...aapko pata nahi issne kya kiya hain..

Laila: Please chhod dijiye inhe.(Her words angered him even more and he tightened his grip on his throat.)

MS: Haseena roko apne pati ko .jaan le lega yeh mere bachhe ki..

HM: Anubhavji please ruk jaiye..

She tried to stop him from hitting Sumer but he was too stubborn..
Seeing no other option she stood between them..Anubhav who was about to punch Sumer stopped his hand in mid air..

AS: Haseena aap hat jaiye beech mein se..(he was shaking due to anger.Infact HM was a bit scared as she had never seen him this angry.)

HM: Nahi hatenge hum..aap kanoon ko is tarha haath mein nahi le sakte..hum ek police officer hone k naate apko Aisa nahi karne denge..(she said softly yet firmly.)

Anubhav didn't say anything for a moment..then suddenly ran upwards and closed their room's door with a bang.

"Anubhavji!" She ran behind him but her phone rang.It was Commissioner so she reluctantly had to attend the call.After attending the she immediately rushed to their room not before informing Cheetah that she won't be going to MPT today...
—————
Precap: Anubhav shares his  agony.
—————
Laila  is back into Anubhav's life..What is her motive?How will Haseena deal with the whole situation?
—————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.