The sweet little moments

(Not Proofread)

HM: Hum nikal te hain Anubhavji apna khyal rakhna...dopaher ko Aman aayenge...koi bhi problem ho toh phone karna..zyada dard ho to painkiller hain waha uss drawer mein.

AS: hum samajh gaye hain Haseena..aap itna fiqr mat kariye..

HM: Nahi karte agar aap ek attendant rakh lete..bairhal..hum nikalte hain..take care.(he nodded and she left.)
------
Afternoon

AS was having his lunch while Aman was informing him about his business related issues..

AS: hmm..samajh gaye hum..thik hain tum sambhal lo aur phir hum toh aayenge hi office mein kuch dino baad...(he said keeping his plate aside.)

Aman: Sir, aapne Dahi nahi khayi?

AS: Haa,woh hume pasand nahi hain..(he said nonchalantly.)

Aman: par sir Madam Malik ne mujhe khaas kaha hain ki main dhyan rakhu aap Dahi kha rahe hain..apke liye diary products bohot zaroori hain..

AS: Hume nahi khana kahe diya na..thoda sa chini hota toh bhi soch sakte the..

Aman: Par sir sugar mana hain na!

AS: haa isiliye hum nahi khane wale hain ise..

Aman picked his phone and dialled someone's number.

AS: kya kar rahe ho tum?

Aman: Madam Ko phone kar raha hu...pichle hafte aapne chai mein zyada chini khayi thi toh unhone mujhe bohot danta tha..mujhe nahi khani unki daant!

Meanwhile Aman's phone rang.He put it on speaker..

Aman: Hello,Boliye madam.

HM: Aman Aap logo ne lunch kar liya?Anubhavji ne thik se khana khaya na?Dawai li?

Aman: jii jii..madam.

HM: Yogurt khaya unhone?

Aman was about to say 'No' that's when he noticed Anubhav having the yogurt with a grumpy face.He smirked and said "jii madam kha hi rahe hain".

Aman: kya hua sir,aapko toh nahi khana tha Naa?

AS: Haa toh woh bohot zyada bolti hain..humara dimaag kha jayengi...aur tumhe koi kaam nahi hain toh hume tang mat karo(he went into his room hurriedly.)

Aman: Dar gaye!(he muttered.)
-------
One fine day,

AS was working on his laptop when he heard some noise coming from the hall..he hurried there to find HM running with a slipper in her hand..

AS: Haseena yeh aap kya karrahi hain?

Then he noticed a cockroach on the floor and her aiming the slipper on it.As soon as HM threw the slipper the cockroach started flying.

HM: Aaa...Anubhavji hume bachaiyye..

She ran to hide behind him but her balance faltered as she was wearing only one slipper...but luckily Anubhav caught her and she hugged him tightly.

As soon as she hugged Anubhav he felt current ran down his spine.He wrapped his arms around her and looked at her face.She had closed her eyes tightly in fear.

AS: kya baat hain abhi toh badi Jaansi ki Raani bani fir rahi thi..(he whispered in her ears.)

HM: Taana baad mein dena..abhi please use bhagaiyye..(she pleaded.)

AS: woh kaam toh aapka hain...khair chala gaya Cockroach..

She looked around for it still in his embrace..once she was sure that it's gone she seperated from him with a jerk.

HM: Kambhaqat Cockroach..uddne ki kya zaroorat thi.(she muttered but he heard it and laughed.)

AS: Hume yakin nahi hota..bahar se itni rough and tough police officer aap cockroach se darti hain..(he said  between his laughter.)

HM: Hasiye mat..hume bas udte hue cockroach se dar lagta hain(she said with a grumpy face but he continued laughing.)

This was the first time she saw him laughing.Its going to be around 4 months she knows him but she has barely seen him smiling.. actually never!His laughter rang like bells in her ears.He lookes more handsome when he smiles..she thought.She didn't realise that she was staring at him until he clicked his fingers infront of her.

AS: kahan kho gayi aap?

HM: Huh!kahi nahi...

She couldn't meet his gaze.She ran back to the kitchen as blush crept on her cheeks.
——————
Precap: The conspiracy
——————
Anuseena are enjoying their time together unaware of the conspiracy going on against them.What's waiting for them in the store?
——————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.