Character Sketch

Anubhav Singh(30): A heartless, arrogant business tycoon, Owner of The Singh Textiles even owns several Luxurious hotels across the country and even overseas..Has recently shifted to Lucknow but now is getting death threats for which he demands police protection.Hates women, for some reason.Prefers to stay alone.The only person he cares a bit  for in the world is his cousin Karishma but still doesn't talk to her much.

Haseena Malik(26): Sweet and kindhearted SHO of MPT who has been entrusted with the responsibility of Anubhav's security by the department.She wants to get rid of this responsibility as soon as possible.Dislikes Anubhav for his rude nature.

Karishma Singh (26): Sweet and naive cousin of Anubhav Singh.Loves his brother but upset about the fact that he doesn't even talk to her properly.Soon going take over her mother's share of the business.Engaged to Vyom Singh

Vikram Singh: Father of Karishma and Sumer, uncle of Anubhav...loves him like his own children.Scared of his wife Mohini.

Mohini Singh: The cunning, viscious lady is the wife of Vikram Singh and mother of Karishma and Sumer.She handles Vikram and her share of the business as she is the one who has helped them flourish so much.Dislikes Anubhav a lot and is responsible for making him the kind of  person he is  today..

Sumer Singh: The dumb and spoilt son of Mohini..Does everything to impress his mother which sometimes irritated her a lot. Jealous of Anubhav.Basically a good for nothing.

Arsal Ali: Best  friend of Haseena since her academy days.SHO of JPT..Loves her but hasn't confessed yet.

Laila: She used to be a good friend of Anubhav whom he trusted a lot..but she did something for which Anubhav hates her now..She is another reason why Anubhav hates women.

Cheeta Chaturvedi and Rajveer Tomar: The who constables who will guard Anubhav and Haseena is in charge of them.

Aman: Assistant of Anubhav..the only person he trusts.A sweet guy who wants the best for his boss.

**Updates of this book will be irregular**