The fire and the care

Next morning both Anuseena's sleep broke due to noises coming from outside.Both of them rushed to the lawn from their respective rooms.
They noticed flames coming out from a house at the end of the street..Both of them ran there.

Hm: Mrs.Bhatt yeh kaise hua?Kisine fire brigade ko phone kiya hain..(she asked the crowd).

Mr.Syed: kiya hain Haseena bete..par unhe aane mein 15-20 min lagenge..

Mrs.Bhatt: Haseenaaa... meri bacchi aur saasu maa phaasi Hui hain andar..(she cried hysterically trying to rush back into the house..but the other women of the locality were holding her tight.)

Haseena thought for a moment and said to the man standing beside her..

HM: Rahul Bhaiyya hume fire blanket laakar dijiye please...

As: Aap kya karneka soch rahi hain..Dekhiye thodi der mein fire brigade aajayega..

Hm: Utna waqt nahi hain...(she uttered looking at the rising flames)

Rahul brought two fire blankets..HM took them and rushed inside.."Haseena" AS tried to stop her but she was already gone.

Inside the house HM found the old lady almost about to faint...she immediately supported the lady by her shoulders and covered her with a blanket and  took her outside.."Meri poti..Haseena woh kaha hain?" she asked huffing due to suffocation.

HM: Hum dekhte hain Chachiji aap shaant ho jaiye...(Few other people made the old lady sit and HM again went inside.)

10 minutes passed by neither HM not the kid came out..Mrs.Bhatt started crying more vigorously and Anubhav was growing restless with every passing second.He moved forward to enter the house..

Man: kya kar rahe ho bhaisahab andar mat jao..aag aur bhi tez ho gayi hain...abhi thodi der mein fire brigade aajayega...

As: Nahi... Haseena andar hain hum yaha fire brigade ka intezaar nahi kar sakte..(he took the blanket from the old lady and rushed inside.)

Inside,HM found the kid standing at a corner of the bathroom,fear stricken and crying.HM immediately went and took the kid in her embrace.."Chalo baccha" she picked the kid up and rushed downstairs..but the fire had spread more by now and they were trapped at the staircase landing..the wooden showcase there caught fire by then and fell down stopping them from moving further..HM was already feeling suffocated for being inside for long time...She threw her blanket on the burning pieces of showcase on the floor and tapped it with her foot trying to extinguish the fire and she succeeded a bit but her feet got some burns in the process.

As: Haseenaa!

After few minutes of searching which seemed like few hours to him he finally found her.He immediately went near her and took the kid from her.

As: Jaldi chaliye..(he pulled her hand.)

Hm: Anubhavji humara dum ghunt raha hain..(Breathing heavily and coughing)..aur payer bhi jal gaya hain..aap bacchi ko lekar jaldi bahar jaiye..hum khud aajayenge..

As: Chup rahiye!..aap humare saath chal rahi hain..(The wooded railing of the stairs broke down).jaldi kijiye..

He pulled her up by her waist..she hissed in pain...Seeing her fighting to catch her breath and the almost fainted kid Anubhav grew more worried..He tightened his grip on her and dragged her along with him..she cooperated as much as she could,finally they were out of the house.

Mrs.Bhatt immediately took her daughter from As's arms which he immediately wrapped around an exhausted HM..Her whole body had turned red due to heat..Someone from the crowd forwarded a water bottle to Anubhav..he drank some water from it and made HM drink some who was still coughing badly.
Meanwhile the fire brigade reached there and started their work.

As: Chaliye humlogo ko Ghar jaana chahiye..

HM nodded and tried to walk but hissed in pain again..Anubhav picked her up immediately without any warning and started walking

Hm: Anubhavji sab log dekhrahe hain..hume niche utaar dijiye please.

Hm: sablogone apni jaan ki parwah kiye bina do logo ki jaan bhi nahi bachayi..toh aap chup rahiye!

HM was too exhausted to argue with him...she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes..
————————
Hm: aap rahene dijiye..hum khud kar lenge(She said annoyed.)

As: aap kuch kshan shaant rahe sakti hain..payer sidha kijiye hume dawai lagani hain...

HM: jalne se zyada hume aapke dawai lagane se dard ho raha hain..

As: Accha sorry!(he again blew on the burns and started applying ointment gently.)

HM was all the time adoring AS and remembering the time when he helped her out of the fire and picked her up...

As: aap muskura kyun Rahi hain?

Hm: aise hi!(she said still smiling.)

Suddenly the door bell rang..HM tried to get up but AS stopped her..and went to open the door.He opened the door to find Arsal standing there..worry visible on his face.

AA: Mr.Singh aap yaha..Haseena kahan hain?

AS: apne room mein..(Arsal didn't spoke any further and went inside to her room..
————————
Precap: The unknown emotions.
————————
AS  seems to care about each other...will this care evolve into something else?What about HM..does she feel anything for him?
————————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you.