Still a kid at heart

Next day

HM woke up early and went to the balcony to get some morning sun..she was fascinated by the outside view.Their room was at the 7th floor of the hotel palace..so she could easily see a part of the blue city illuminated by soft and warm sun of winter morning..There was no hustle bustle like her city..the Masuria hills standing straight as if guarding the peace of the place...Her eyes fell on the royally decorated pool of the hotel..there were some rabbits on the other side of the garden.Her eyes sparkled like a kid..she immediately rushed back into the bathroom to get fresh.

After a nice warm bath HM came out to find AS awake having his bed tea.. probably the waiter brought it when she was in the bathroom.

HM was wearing a white skirt with pink floral design on it and paired it with a white ruffle sleeved top..her partially wet hairs were falling on her shoulders..her face still had water droplets on it..she was looking as fresh as Daisy.
Anubhav has always seen her wearing jeans and shirt..she no doubt looked good in them but today there was a something different..her eyes had a different spark..an innocent one..she was looking different..she was looking beautiful!

"Mr.Singh".Her voice brought him out of his trance..he realised he have been staring at her all this time..he felt embarrassed but didn't show it.

HM: Hum bahar jaa rahe hain..yeh SOS button apne saath rakhiye..koi bhi problem ho toh ise press kar dijiyega hume immediately signal mil jayega aur apka location bhi.(She smiled softly and went out of the room.)
————————
At the breakfast table:

RD: arey Anubhav...Ms.Malik kahan hain?

As: Hogi..yahi kahi hum dekhkar ate hain...

He went to the garden to look for her...He had expected her to be by the pool but she wasn't there..she wasn't in the Jacuzzi area either..These are the places where most of the people are... but not finding her there surprised him..He went to the other side of the lawn and finally found her sitting under a mango tree petting a rabbit on her lap and talking to someone on phone..He stopped there and listened to her talks..

HM: haan Hume bohot accha lag raha hain yaha...Mr.Singh ne kaha hain Hume unke saath ghumne ki zaroorat nahi hain toh Hume mil gayi 3 din ki chhutti.."...." Toh Hum tumhe itne careless lagte hain kya! humne diya hain unhe SOS button koi problem hogi toh woh hume signal bhejenge...waise kya pata chala tumhe Mittals ka koi connection hain Mr.Singh par hone wale attacks se?"....." Accha accha..great yeh ek acchi lead hain...Lucknow lautkar hum khud tafteesh karenge..waise pata Hain Arsal yaha hotel mein chhote chhote khargosh hain.."...."haan hum toh pura din inke saath bita sakte hain(she giggled and kissed the rabbit.)..

All this time AS was keenly observing her every expression..how she becomes serious when she talks about work and how the next moment her eyes shone when she's talking about the rabbits..

Once HM was done talking with Arsal she picked her book from the side and started reading.In all these days if there is one thing AS has noticed about her that is her love for books..he knew she would forget the world once she starts reading so he decided to call her..He went towards her with long strides..

As: Ms.Malik andar chaliye sab apka intezaar kar rahe hain breakfast table par.

HM: Humara?

As: Jii..shayad aap bhul rahi hain yaha par aap humari..(paused for a moment)premika hain(she nodded and started walking) aur haan ek aur baat sabke samne hume Mr.Singh mat bulaiyega..

HM: toh kya bulaye?

As: Anubhav bula sakti hain..(she nodded and both went for breakfast.)
—————————
After Breakfast Anuseena went back to their room.Anubhav was watching a movie on his phone..he never enjoys this kind of gatherings..since Randhir is his good friend since college days he couldn't deny him..He noticed HM going out of the room he couldn't help asking..

As: Kahan jaa rahi hain aap, Haseenaji?

HM: woh humare paas shaadi mein pahenne layak kuch nahi hain toh hum bas paas wale market jaa rahe hain...apne liye Rajasthan k special ghagra choli aur jewelleries bhi lenge(she jumped a little in exitement but immediately composed herself)..hum kuch hi der mein aajayenge Mr.Singh...call karlijiyega if anything urgent.

AS: hum bhi chalenge aapke saath.

HM looked at him as if he had grown two horns..

HM: Aap humare saath bahar aayenge?

As: haan..woh yaha kamre.mein hum bore horahe hain..hume bhi bahar ghumna hain aur ab humare suraksha ka sawal hain toh aap hi k saath ghum lenge..(he hopped out of the bed and went out of the door leaving behind a confused HM.)
———————
Precap:Spending a day with her.
———————
HM is happy getting a break from her hectic schedule.But what about this changed behaviour of AS?Is he actually feeling something or is it just the effect of the beautiful place and happy atmosphere?
———————
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.